Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Wantice

Glad to find this App, it is really easy to use as well as other apps from HULK. Also look good and clean.

March 19, 2019

Thank you so much :) We are SO lucky to have merchants like you in our Hulk family. Hope you enjoy using all our apps. And do let us know if you need anything, we are here to help you :)

Elfora

Good app does what is it is supposed to, would like a option that it bulk discounts from the original price and not the already discounted price

March 19, 2019

Thank you for the nice suggestion. We'll have to check with our team for the possibilities and impact.

We'll get in touch with you if we decide to add the option in our future updates. Thank you again :).

Meaningful Menus

This app did exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much for making this and for keeping it free. Worked great!

March 19, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are happy to see you happy.

AMK Supply

It worked great for volume discounts that I wanted to provide. I changed my theme and broke it. HulkApps fixed it, and it's working again! Thanks!

March 15, 2019

Thank you for the 5-stars. Every time a change of theme takes place, the unique code of our app need to be updated as well.

We want to make your experience completely hassle-free and we will do whatever it takes to make it possible for you.

Happy Selling :)

Azzicart

Really enjoy the app. Allows me to easily create discount codes and automatically places them on the product page. Thank you guys!

March 15, 2019

Thank you SO much. Let us know if you need any help. We've got your back!

artcovecrafts.com

So far the app is doing everything i need it too. I would recommend the app to other shopify customers. one of the best apps that i use

March 14, 2019

Thanks for recommending us and we hope you enjoy using the app as much as we did while making it.

And if you need any help, don't hesitate to reach us. We have your back!
Take care:)

My Grand Trunk

I installed this app. though I was not able to set it up. wrote to support and they perfectly managed to set it up. work perfectly fine.

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

We are happy to help. Thank you for the awesome review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Take care.

SmartElectricLighter

I love this app for 2 reasons.

1. One it increases my AOV by as much 25%
2. Great customer care. Had problems setting it up. I let them know and they did it for me in less than 24 hours.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

If you ever have any questions or need further support, please don't hesitate to reach out.

All the best.

HulkApps

Valbruna Vail

Does not seem to work if you buy different items. For example If you buy 1 Nike Pegassus you get 20% off, add a Adidas Superstar you now get 30% off the total order, add a Puma Clyde and you now get 40% off total order. That is what we are looking for, true progressive discounts.

Hi there,

Please contact our support and we'll help you set this up correctly.

A

Joxtrott Camouflage

The name of this company is Hulk. Let me tell you. They have mastered customer service. I would say their customer service is one of the top 5 in my 50 years of life. No kidding. This application works great. I'm still in the testing to make sure there are no issues but I highly recommend anything from Hulk.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review :)

We are always striving to get better and become the best.