Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Machines Plus

This has a great app for creating tiered pricing. I need something that let me give my customers tiered pricing, this app was simple to set up and work great.

The Alevv Store

Great service! I asked to fix the add to cart since discount didnt come up and they did it for me!

March 13, 2019

Currently, our app doesn't support Ajax cart functionality, and we advise you to enable cart page load for discount codes to work in your cart page.
There's also an option for users to be able to edit options in cart in our Pro version. Do give it a try!

Happy Selling!

Sporttapepro

This app is brilliant and superior to many of the paid apps ($14.99+/month), believe us, we've tried them! On installation, we had a slight issue with the javascript not working on the checkout page. However the HulkApps team quick resolved this. For a FREE app, I could not recommend HulkApps or the app highly enough!

Smartmonkeyhacks

The App is brilliant! I highly recommend it! And the customer support is the best part. Easy to communicate, fast response and phenomenal work. They listened to me and helped a lot. It's been a while since the last time I had such a great experience. Thank you!

The Urban Fest Estore

Great App!!! Have been waiting for this kind of apps to boost sales. Customer support is fast response and super great. Gonna recommend this apps to others. Keep up the good work!!!

3thirty3 Apparel

Great app! easy to use and great support from the team.
Recommend!

08 Left

Not sure if this was an issue with our site or not but as soon as we start syncing products via the app, we lost variations as well as thumbnail photos. When we went back to previous saved versions of template.liquid (before the ap) everything was fine again. Again, this could be something unique to us - as the ap has great reviews - but just a word of warning. We won't use it, unfortunately.

March 13, 2019

Our app has gone through significant improvements recently and Product Sync error has been fully resolved. We hope you allow our technical experts to jump in and set it up for you.

Thank you!

Grande Vida My

Good app, Setting is easy. Highly recommended!

Solutions Pros Com

My add to cart button doesn't work after i install this app and still not working

March 13, 2019

We will take less than 10 minutes to resolve this issue. There's one particular snippet which is missing from your store. Please get in touch with us, our team will do the needful.

Academyoftheimmaculate

I installed this app on my online store. It applied the discounts as I set up and expected it to on the checkout page, but it didn't show the discount on the view cart page with my theme. I contacted support and they were very helpful in fixing it all up and making sure it integrated properly with my theme. Am still using the app and am quite happy so far. Thank you.