Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Flynntastics

Absolutely brilliant app. They have just started so I'm not expecting them to be perfect and I gave them some suggestions already. Their customer support is exceptional. If there are any 1 star reviews then that's just impatient people who expect new apps to be perfect, but that's just unreasonable. Let them develop. Good job guys

Fbgm Works

Great app, great support, all for free. Thank you!

Alphalabel

Volume Discount - asked for additional column to be created showing $ value. although that couldnt be done, they offered to change existing column to show $ value instead of % off. great work team.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for appreciating our efforts. Happy to help you whenever you need us. :)

Centauri Gear

The app is very simple to use and the support team is extremely helpful. I had no issues integrating the app into my store and wanted some minor tweaks to improve the look of my website.The support team had it fixed in less than 24hrs through a well-streamlined ticket system.

Mojoplace

Straight forward, free , and responsive support !
Great app .. thanks a lot guys.

Just1 Shoes

Great product and support team! Fixed my issue very quick and it was all free! Thank you HulkApps!

Batoo Shop

App works well and support is AAA.

Sineopackaging Online Shop

Amazing service and support team, they helped me get the app to work in less than 24 hours, it's now working perfectly.

Bubblegumeffect

Customer support team is amazing.

Boldownsep

It works great and support is very fast