4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

January 16, 2019

Stellar customer service. At first I was having a hard time with the installation of the app but the people at HulkCode really came through for me and my store! Thank you guys!

papemelroti
Philippines
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope you keep coming back and try other apps by HulkApps.

Cheers!

September 17, 2019

Very easy to use and quick to set up! We needed a way to offer volume discounts and this app gave us exactly what we were looking for.

Emergency Lights

②小さなことにつまづき、時間がかかった。 操作マニュアルが必要と感じました。

開運ロト
Japan
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. And we are already working on the App translations to make the hassle-free utilization of the App.

Meanwhile, should you have any concerns or questions about the App, please do not hesitate to write us. We would be more than happy to help.

Regards,

March 15, 2019

Really enjoy the app. Allows me to easily create discount codes and automatically places them on the product page. Thank you guys!

Azzicart
HulkApps.com replied March 15, 2019

Thank you SO much. Let us know if you need any help. We've got your back!

September 16, 2019

Unbelievable support, great dashboard and easy to use. Installed to see if it would deliver on bulk discount rates and within 24 hours was happy to go pro.

Technique Solutions
HulkApps.com replied September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at support@hulkcode.com

Have a lovely day!

April 5, 2018

Absolutely fantastic app, the only one we could find that would take discounts across sizes and also looks nice! Helped me to configure it to the way we wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

J A W Products Inc
February 11, 2022

Amazing support. Figured out my problems with no questions asked. Thanks to the team for getting my store where it needed to be

Barbank
November 15, 2021

Great support. We are going to test the app now, but the support was attentive and helped us installing the app even with the website's complications.

Basis Queen
Japan
20 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied November 16, 2021

Edited April 22, 2019

Early days but seems like a good app which is super helpful for us. Had a small issue with our theme which support fixed promptly

This Natural Life - Wholesale
20 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 24, 2019

It's been a pleasure working for you :)
Thank you!

Edited January 13, 2020

I am extremely satisfied with the product and the team behind it, is incredibly helpful. They solved my issue extremely fast. The tool itself is so useful that I highly recommend anyone to install it as soon as you get your shopify store started i.e. if you want to get more sales!

Glow Safe
France
19 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance! We look forward to seeing a significant increase in your sales while using Volume Discounts App!