Reviews (1,240)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost sales, with reports of up to a 5x increase. It offers a range of discount options, including automatic discounts for specific customer tags and multibuy offers. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and detailed tracking of offer performance. It integrates smoothly with Shopify and works with regular discount codes. The support team is noted for being responsive and accommodating to custom changes. Merchants also appreciate the app's ability to increase average order value and improve customer satisfaction, as well as its customizable design to maintain store branding.

July 3, 2023

Great support, they had to change some code and got it done for me. The hulk options app was conflicting with this app and they fixed it for us.

MailboxUSA.com
HulkApps.com replied July 11, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support team was able to assist you by making necessary code changes and resolving the conflict with the other app. We strive to provide reliable solutions and ensure smooth integration with other apps.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Regards,

October 25, 2022

I just launched my business and was using this other similar app they messed up my cart page and I came across this app. Well, the app is just great, and loving it. Sarah was very helpful in setting me up. Greatly recommended.

Positive Healings
27 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

Hi,

Sarah is sincerely thankful for your amazing feedback! We are glad you found our app to be user-friendly and that we are meeting your expectations so far. Should you need anything, always feel free to reach out to us.

Have an amazing day ahead! :)

May 29, 2023

Nisha best customer support very quick

COOLPAWZ
Germany
HulkApps.com replied May 29, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words for Nisha! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer support team. We strive to provide excellent customer service and ensure that our merchants ' needs are met promptly and efficiently.

If you have any further questions or require assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

May 25, 2019

This app was recommended to me and I've been seeing the amazing result. It is very easy to use and saves me a lot of time doing the discounts.

Belle Pepper
Philippines
HulkApps.com replied May 27, 2019

Thanks for your love and appreciation. We thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you.

May 10, 2019

i love it ! very simple to use yet very efficient. Would be awesome if they offers new styles and templates

Celine Brows
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thanks for the review. Sure, we will work on it.

September 10, 2021

Installation was easy with premium support. Deepa was my support agent and got the job done quick! Thank you Deepa

humanx
HulkApps.com replied September 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

January 11, 2021

The Hulk Apps team were very helpful and efficient. They were able to get the app working within one session and were readily available over the next week while we continued to ask them for minor theme optimisations to make the app look better in our custom theme.

WWDeCom
HulkApps.com replied January 12, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we're glad that we were able to assist you with customizations. Our team is readily available to help merchants in whichever way possible, we're so glad you like it!

Thanks for choosing us and have a beautiful day ahead!

December 8, 2021

We have been incredibly happy with this app! We have complicated pricing structures throughout our site and this app checks all of our boxes. Customer service has also been excellent. I had a few questions during the installation process and the development team was quick to respond and help with all of questions.

Ceiling Panels Direct
September 22, 2019

I had a few issues with the app and my particular theme but the guys from HulkApps really went far and beyond in getting the app to work. Great techincal and customer service. Great app and team!

Chop Chop Trading
HulkApps.com replied September 23, 2019

Thanks a lot for your amazing review! 🤩 That's really a pleasure to read such kind words, they make our team happy.

Edited June 14, 2020

This is a nice addition to Shopify since Shopify does not provide bulk discounts, only percentages off products with a coupon code. HulkCode provides a nice interface to substitute for this. It's reasonably easy to manage once you get used to it, and displays on the product pages nicely.

Skyboy Photos
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume & Tiered Discounts app.

Thank you once again, Cheers! :)