Reviews (1,224)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost sales, with reports of up to a 5x increase. It offers a range of discount options, including automatic discounts for specific customer tags and multibuy offers. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and detailed tracking of offer performance. It integrates smoothly with Shopify and works with regular discount codes. The support team is noted for being responsive and accommodating to custom changes. Merchants also appreciate the app's ability to increase average order value and improve customer satisfaction, as well as its customizable design to maintain store branding.

May 30, 2021

We used this App to provide our customers with Volume-Based Pricing. The Import functionality makes the App super easy to set up and the Support is fantastic. They even assist immediately over a weekend

The Consol Shop Stellenbosch
South Africa
23 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2021

This review made our day! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

January 11, 2022

Bad support, bad application, terrible service. Don't waste your money. We tried to use it for several months and the support does not support

Promoplus
Mexico
About 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 20, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
We value our customers' opinions and we strive to do better and improve our services.
We are genuinely sorry that you have been unhappy with our service.
HulkApps appreciates your feedback as it enables us continually improve the level of help we provide to our customers.
We hope that you will give us another chance.

May 26, 2023

The support team members are very helpful. I really like there quick and effective response regarding any queries. They have made many changes as per our requirement for our store which is too helpful for us. I recommend the app !

Mailbox Depot USA
HulkApps.com replied May 26, 2023

Hey :-)

We appreciate your feedback! Our support team is dedicated to providing quick and effective responses to address any queries you may have. We're glad that the changes made to your store have been helpful.
Thank you for recommending our app!

Best regards,

June 10, 2019

Before getting here, I tried many apps and none seem to work like I wanted. On my last try before loosing my mind, I decided to give this app a try. Oh man, it sure delivered. I contacted the support team and they helped me out with all my needs. So, thank you! I recommend this team to everyone.

HempLand USA
HulkApps.com replied June 10, 2019

Thank you for giving us an opportunity and we wish you all the best for your Shopify store.

August 10, 2022

This app is great, it really helps increase AOV if your products are of the type that people will buy multiples of them. I've used this app on a previous Shopify store as well, and Sanjay provides amazing support on the backend if you require it. He always responds quickly to any issues that might arise.

My Rosary Collection
HulkApps.com replied August 12, 2022

Hi :-)

Thank you so much for such a lovely review and for trusting in us.

We are glad to have merchants like you.

Thank you! Cheers to you :)

March 5, 2019

Merci infiniment ! Support client super rapide et fait un super travail ! C'est un plaisir de collaborer avec vous !

Petit-Bricoleur
France
HulkApps.com replied March 5, 2019

Merci beaucoup! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 16, 2019

Stellar customer service. At first I was having a hard time with the installation of the app but the people at HulkCode really came through for me and my store! Thank you guys!

papemelroti
Philippines
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope you keep coming back and try other apps by HulkApps.

Cheers!

②小さなことにつまづき、時間がかかった。 操作マニュアルが必要と感じました。

開運ロト
Japan
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. And we are already working on the App translations to make the hassle-free utilization of the App.

Meanwhile, should you have any concerns or questions about the App, please do not hesitate to write us. We would be more than happy to help.

Regards,

March 15, 2019

Really enjoy the app. Allows me to easily create discount codes and automatically places them on the product page. Thank you guys!

Azzicart
HulkApps.com replied March 15, 2019

Thank you SO much. Let us know if you need any help. We've got your back!

September 16, 2019

Unbelievable support, great dashboard and easy to use. Installed to see if it would deliver on bulk discount rates and within 24 hours was happy to go pro.

Technique Solutions
HulkApps.com replied September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at support@hulkcode.com

Have a lovely day!