4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

January 2, 2021

I just use this app to help me to automatically do the tiered discount for my web store. During the installation of this app, I needed some format adjustments that impact to my Shopify theme. I submitted the ticket to the team which they are very helpful, responsive, and professional. The problem could be quickly clarified and solved. It perfectly works now.

icimall
Thailand
HulkApps.com replied January 4, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

September 4, 2020

Best app of it's type out there. Works just the way I wanted with a very easy to understand installation. I wanted to add a third column with the discounted price so I messaged them and they did it for me in a couple of days. Awesome customer service and very responsive.

Barrel of Beads
HulkApps.com replied September 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

December 27, 2022

Great app for quantity discounts. Had a small problem with the initial install, but support was great and we were able to get everything working quickly.

Plastic Bag Partners
HulkApps.com replied December 28, 2022

Hello Plastic Bag Partners,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of the app and support services.

We are really glad to hear from you.

Regards,

February 23, 2019

I used this app to provide a product discount option for my products. I had some issue getting it working in the cart. I contacted support and they fixed the issue within a few days. It is working perfectly. If you need a discount solution I have no issue in recommending this app!

Beading Amazing
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! Really appreciate your kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

January 21, 2019

It's the best free App for bulk discounts I found. There are two weak points: 1. No discount calculated when dynamic checkout is used / 2. I had an issue that the discounts were not shown at cart view (only at checkout)
But I contacted the support team and they solved this issue ASAP. That's awesome especially for a free App!

prettysticky24
Germany
10 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

December 28, 2022

Quickly responded to my support request and were able to fix all issues. Highly recommend the app! It does exactly what we needed with excellent support.

WB Barber Supply
HulkApps.com replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to provide the best service as much as we can. And the appreciation like your feedback keeps us motivated to provide such services.

Feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Best regards,

July 23, 2020

I am an entrepreneur running a few Shopify sites - I need things to work and I need fast support. So far this app and the team has been fantastic on both fronts and I am using it across all of my sites.

Eliya Europe
HulkApps.com replied July 24, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We always look forward to working with you . :-)

August 28, 2018

The team was great to work with and very responsive. The product preforms better than expected.

Whitwam Organics
February 28, 2022

The app works well as expected. The support team was very responsive when we had the urgent issues..

Venchi Singapore Official
Singapore
May 15, 2019

This as a free app is very promising,looking forward to use it widely.I will update the review in future if needed.Thanks for the app.Have a nice day.

Rao Dreamstore
India
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.