4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales, attributing a significant increase in sales to its use. It offers a variety of discount options and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy navigation, and excellent tracking. It handles bulk options and many variants, offering discounts per variant. The customer service is efficient, responsive, and adaptable to merchant's needs. It's compatible with other apps, themes, and multiple languages, with occasional translation issues. Regular updates ensure its functionality and reliability.

April 17, 2019

BERELY
France
9 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 17, 2019

We are lucky to have you! Cheers!

February 28, 2019

Easy to to work, configure and the site is still fast. If you know nothing about programing, it's not a problem.

jamthai.com.br
Brazil
10 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 5, 2019

You are absolutely right! We are happy to help customers like you, so you can focus on other important things. Hope you enjoy using our Volume Discount app. Thanks again!

June 30, 2018

It's a great and easy to use app! Best one out there - Others were faulty and/or lacked features. The Support Team behind this app is 5 Stars! Took care of everything we needed from start to finish! If only all apps had the support and care Hulk Codes Provides. Great work guys!!!

Apparelcandy
15 days using the app
August 28, 2018

The team was great to work with and very responsive. The product preforms better than expected.

Whitwam Organics
13 days using the app
June 9, 2018

Absolutely brilliant app. They have just started so I'm not expecting them to be perfect and I gave them some suggestions already. Their customer support is exceptional. If there are any 1 star reviews then that's just impatient people who expect new apps to be perfect, but that's just unreasonable. Let them develop. Good job guys

Flynntastics
15 days using the app
June 12, 2018

I installed this app on my online store. It applied the discounts as I set up and expected it to on the checkout page, but it didn't show the discount on the view cart page with my theme. I contacted support and they were very helpful in fixing it all up and making sure it integrated properly with my theme. Am still using the app and am quite happy so far. Thank you.

Academyoftheimmaculate
14 days using the app
December 2, 2018

I just started using this app and so far it meets all expectations and it's FREE too!! Great work guys keep it up

We Are Ladys
South Africa
10 days using the app
June 19, 2018

Good app, Setting is easy. Highly recommended!

Grande Vida My
Malaysia
13 days using the app
July 2, 2019

I must say that Hulk Apps provides AMAZING support. They've gone above and beyond to help with some customization and I really appreciate how helpful they are and how quickly they respond. If an app by Hulk Apps can help me on any future project, I will absolutely try them first!

Maine Roast Protein Coffee
6 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to help and never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or you need any type of support.

Thank you again. :)

August 28, 2020

I'd suffered form how to implement quantity break price app for long time. One day, I came across the app and installed. It perfectly got it done for me. I strongly recommend the app for u all. Especially, Thx to Sanjaysinh who helped me out for two sites I work on.

wadm-vinyl4u
1 day using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.