VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

From $7.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 12, 2018

I installed this app on my online store. It applied the discounts as I set up and expected it to on the checkout page, but it didn't show the discount on the view cart page with my theme. I contacted support and they were very helpful in fixing it all up and making sure it integrated properly with my theme. Am still using the app and am quite happy so far. Thank you.

Academyoftheimmaculate
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 12, 2018

App does as described. Depending on your theme you might have to grant access for Hulkcode to add the app for you. Response and installation time is fairly quick. Overall would recommend this app to anyone looking for a tiered pricing.

J2ww
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 9, 2018

Absolutely brilliant app. They have just started so I'm not expecting them to be perfect and I gave them some suggestions already. Their customer support is exceptional. If there are any 1 star reviews then that's just impatient people who expect new apps to be perfect, but that's just unreasonable. Let them develop. Good job guys

Flynntastics
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 6, 2018

Great app, great support, all for free. Thank you!

Fbgm Works
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 1, 2018

The app is very simple to use and the support team is extremely helpful. I had no issues integrating the app into my store and wanted some minor tweaks to improve the look of my website.The support team had it fixed in less than 24hrs through a well-streamlined ticket system.

Centauri Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 31, 2018

Straight forward, free , and responsive support !
Great app .. thanks a lot guys.

Mojoplace
South Korea
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 30, 2018

Great product and support team! Fixed my issue very quick and it was all free! Thank you HulkApps!

Just1 Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 28, 2018

App works well and support is AAA.

Batoo Shop
Morocco
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 23, 2018

Amazing service and support team, they helped me get the app to work in less than 24 hours, it's now working perfectly.

Sineopackaging Online Shop
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 22, 2018

Customer support team is amazing.

Bubblegumeffect