Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Titanza

The best discount app I have ever used. I can adjust myself. So keep me outstanding.
I really recommend this app.

May 18, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Bead Goes On

Great app - very easy to use. Had an issue with discounts working in our checkout and I received a solution within 1 day. Great customer service.

May 15, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Uplifthale

Awesome app. I recommend it! working well and it looks nice in my store. I will give 5 stars for this app

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Thanks for recommending us and have a nice day!

med-bodybag

Hello guys,

thanks a lot. 5 Start wenn you tell as the follow thing: How can we customize the sentence "GET EACH PRODUCT ON 21.0 (-€47,88)" in checkout.

Thanks in advance

May 14, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. And, thank you for your feature request. We've conveyed this message to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

NsSport

The chart displayed is really nice looking and easy to understand for all my customers! Discounts works great; I had to change chart position on my product's page, Hulk team has been really really fast to fix it.
Highly recommended!!!

May 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

GrabUwant

The app is very easy to use and intuitive. but the best is the support service. Today I had a problem installing another app and they have connected to my store and they have solved it for me in the right moment. 5 stars in support service.

VivirSalud™

This app is really great, it helps you a lot to increase sales volume and the free plan doesn't have any kind of watermark, so your store will look clean. I have some little issue in app traslation but they help me to fix it so quickly, I think in a day was solved, and they also answered me at weekend. The customer suppor is kind and helpful. Really great TEAM! Congrats

Pop-Pix

Installation is a breeze and the documentation is really helpful - unlike some apps! When I hit a bit of a snag I contacted customer service and they were really helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommend this app and the HulkCode team, in general.

May 13, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Harpreet was able to help you out with getting Volume Discounts installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume Discounts, or any of our other apps!

ROYCELIFE

Best APP ever, affordable price, reasonable price, best support, fast response, everything is good !!

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help. :)

Have a nice day!

Nicopods.UK

I have applied this app to my store for my discounts however when my customers go to check out on apple pay the discount removes itself. The discount however works for all other payment methods.
I have emailed Volume & Tiered Discounts numerous times and had nothing back - really sad as everything else about this app works perfectly and its easy to use