Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Emergency Lights

Very easy to use and quick to set up! We needed a way to offer volume discounts and this app gave us exactly what we were looking for.

Technique Solutions

Unbelievable support, great dashboard and easy to use. Installed to see if it would deliver on bulk discount rates and within 24 hours was happy to go pro.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at support@hulkcode.com

Have a lovely day!

OnlinePersonalGifts

The app is very great!! Easy to use, their service is also fast and great! You can contact them if there is any problem.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your kind review :) We are excited to have you on-board.

Zodiacity

Ran into a minor problem when I first used the app. Immediately contacted them for assistance, and they were amazingly quick in their replies! Most important of all, the problem was resolved, and I am a happy user of it now. Keep it up! :)

September 16, 2019

We want to see our merchants smile and we will do anything that’s in our hands to make it work for you!

Thank you for your patience and support!

Trim Buddies LLC

Fantastic App, easy to use and easy to update with new deals and added products. Will be upgrading to the Pro version soon after adding a new batch of products.

September 16, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. Please reach out to us if you ever need any help with setting up your offers.

AllMyPetsShop

The app works perfectly. When I had a problem with my Quantity Breaks, the customer support was very helpful! I can recommend it!

September 13, 2019

Thank you for trying our app. Our support team is always there for you if you ever need any help from us.

Python Ridge Outfitters

great app! truly does increase conversions.
Many of my customers end up adding an extra product to their cart.

September 13, 2019

We totally agree. Thank you for showing such an amazing support to our app. We are proud that we are working with merchants like you.

Geeksource

Does what it's supposed to do without any strings attached. Been looking for this and I finally found a working app

September 12, 2019

Thank you for trying our app. We hope our app was able to delight you!

Epoch

easy to use, quick to implement and best part is that it has free plan that is perfect for new stores.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your immense support! Cheers!

My Man Gifts

App is very easy to use. And, the free version is great and gets everything done I need for my website. Thanks!

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your support! Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if you ever need any help on Shopify.