Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Trxstle

I had some app conflict and configuration issues while setting up my store and the Hulk team had everything resolved, updated and working within a week. They have good communication and their product works. Thanks for the help and the extremely useful app. We use this to offer prodeals and dealer pricing directly through our shopify store.

September 26, 2019

Thank you very much for an inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :)
We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding Volume Discounts app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!

SitDr

Not a bad app so far it asked me for a review as soon as i submitted my first discount so time will tell, i will revisit this later

Okay its later and i gotta say i like it so far but it took a while for me to work it i finally figured it out by clicking the question mark button on the first menu(bottom right) and applying the changes to my theme. I think that button should say something else to be a bit more clear, but for a free app its very good.

ONLY real problem ive found is that when you change the quantities in the cart the discounts disappear in the cart but then reappear in checkout might scare a few customers away.

No doubt this has become my favorite brand on the app store though!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're highly motivated!!

Bargains Grandes

Super professional, really useful and helpful support! It takes a quick adjustment from the team and then you're ready to go.

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to help you and that our Volume Discount app is working perfectly for your store!

Chop Chop Trading

I had a few issues with the app and my particular theme but the guys from HulkApps really went far and beyond in getting the app to work. Great techincal and customer service. Great app and team!

September 23, 2019

Thanks a lot for your amazing review! 🤩 That's really a pleasure to read such kind words, they make our team happy.

loveourcosmetics.com

I use this app to increase conversion. I find that people, when asked, will opt for more than one item.
Great app and I used the auto install and free version. No problems.

September 23, 2019

We love hearing that you're happy with our app - everybody here works so hard to ensure all of our merchants can use our apps and get the most out of them!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

Life Little Secret

Thank you everyone in hulkcode for all the kind support that you are giving me. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Especially the technician who have help me along the way. Well done hulkcode, i will definiely used your apps and support you back.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent support that we strive for. Would be more than happy to assist again so don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions!

Best of luck with the launch of your store. :-)

Southern Sun Drones

I use this App to setup Voluime Discounts on products that I target Educational institutions with. It is easy to setup and does the job well. I had a couple of tweaks that I needed with the display and their Support people were right on to it....exactly how I wanted it. Great App!

September 23, 2019

Hi there! Our installers are always working diligently on getting apps properly installed, so we're glad to hear that they were able to tweak things for you so quickly!

Thank you so much for the review, and best of luck with your Shopify store!

Dealister

Completely useless. Doesn't show the discounts table. They force you to pay to achieve something, but I already got tired of trying.

Your Goods Central

When the app works it works. The problem is that it anytime there is a update it seems to stops working, which would be fine but the support isn't the easiest to deal with. They don't check that the fix is working and so it takes days to get their app to work! ex: right now the app stopped working. The product I'm trying to set a volume discount for is synced, but the discounts aren't showing on the product page. I sent a request for help, sending them a link to the product page for the item I'm trying to get working and telling them that they already have access to my store. The next day I get a email saying all products are successfully synced. But still, none of the discounts set up are showing on any of the product pages and its evident that the tech didn't even check to see that it still wasn't working, even though I added a link to the product page in the support request.

Aveona

I got an issue when trying to integrate the app but the team was very helpful to solve it. Thank you so much

September 20, 2019

Thank you for placing your trust in our apps and services. Looking forward to a long term collaboration with you! Cheers!