Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Winonstore

I had an issue to get the app installed properly and I contacted their support team which has provided a solution almost right away. Awesome help! Highly recommend this app.

May 22, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our Shopify experts were able to help you out with getting Volume Discounts app installed and stylized properly for you.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other concerns about any of our apps.

Have a great day ahead!

High Valley Tech

I had a few issues with getting the app working properly on my website, so I contacted them and got assistance almost right away. The customer service on this app is by far the best I've experienced so far. Thank you guys so much!

May 22, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

Frank Amato Publications

I am trying to get some answers before I spend the time setting up the app - this review is actually on the accessibility of getting answers - 3 attempts to get info using messenger, email, phone - getting the advertisements from downloading the app BUT absolutely no communication besides that - at this point I would go knock on their door if I could this looks like a great app

UPDATED REVIEW: communication has been great now - looking forward to finishing up our shop & opening - thank you

TheSportyGuy

I created my first offer right now. Incredibly simple and intuitive, Great. Thank you, I recommend it

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Titanza

The best discount app I have ever used. I can adjust myself. So keep me outstanding.
I really recommend this app.

May 18, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

Bead Goes On

Great app - very easy to use. Had an issue with discounts working in our checkout and I received a solution within 1 day. Great customer service.

May 15, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Uplifthale

Awesome app. I recommend it! working well and it looks nice in my store. I will give 5 stars for this app

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Thanks for recommending us and have a nice day!

med-bodybag

Hello guys,

thanks a lot. 5 Start wenn you tell as the follow thing: How can we customize the sentence "GET EACH PRODUCT ON 21.0 (-€47,88)" in checkout.

Thanks in advance

May 14, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. And, thank you for your feature request. We've conveyed this message to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

NsSport

The chart displayed is really nice looking and easy to understand for all my customers! Discounts works great; I had to change chart position on my product's page, Hulk team has been really really fast to fix it.
Highly recommended!!!

May 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

GrabUwant

The app is very easy to use and intuitive. but the best is the support service. Today I had a problem installing another app and they have connected to my store and they have solved it for me in the right moment. 5 stars in support service.