Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Vattenkalle

Great app, clean design, the support is quick in reply and very helpful. Everything you can expect from a great app!

October 3, 2019

Thank you for your motivational review :) We aim to provide a World-class Support system on Shopify. We're happy that ur apps and support were successful in meeting with your expectations.

Have a great day!

Grace-Field Farmacy

Excellent app! Very flexible on the type of discount you can offer to your customers. I will use it again when I set up another Shopify store.

October 2, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! It's great to hear that you're enjoying using Volume Discounts on your store.

We love helping our merchants and watching them be successful!

SPORT GARRIDO

Excelente app y buen soporte.
La recomiendo para grandes descuentos por volumen, y sobre todo a la hora de hacer checkout en el carrito

October 2, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, they inspire us a lot!

Pajarolimon jewerly

Worst customer support ever. I've been asking for support from the 6th of september and still no reply and the app doesn't work. I don't recommend it.

TheWatchGym

genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,genial me gusto,

Baby Bamby

Great app, does exactly what it should.

Also great support team. Fast & responsive.

Highly recommended!

September 30, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you were able to get Volume Discounts app work with your theme! We're glad that everything was able to be sorted out so quickly and easily; please let us know if you need any other assistance in the future.

Thank you, and have a pleasant day!

Tangerine Wall

Para nuestra necesidades, es perfecta. Le falta poder elegir la tipografía para que se ajuste a nuestro diseño y que el descuento en el checkout pueda salir en español, al menos en la versión de pago. Corríjanlo, por favor.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are truly grateful!

theshapefitness

The basic free version was great. Then I wanted to have more features, so I decided to use Pro. The support team helped very fast to solve some issue with coding. The result is fantastic. Immediately I increased AOV. I highly recommend choosing this App.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review. We do our best to provide you the best apps and support in the Shopify App Store.

Have a happy weekend!

gift-bank

Excellent App with Excellent FAQ and Help. Basic Free works well. Next will upgrade. Recommend this incredible app.

September 27, 2019

We're so glad to hear that our Volume Discount app is the right solution for your store! And we're glad you like the features in our free version.

We love hearing that you went liked our FAQ and Help Guides. We have something exciting coming up in this aspect! Stay tuned!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your experiences.

Trxstle

I had some app conflict and configuration issues while setting up my store and the Hulk team had everything resolved, updated and working within a week. They have good communication and their product works. Thanks for the help and the extremely useful app. We use this to offer prodeals and dealer pricing directly through our shopify store.

September 26, 2019

Thank you very much for an inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :)
We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding Volume Discounts app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!