Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Chastity Project

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

October 22, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!

Callahead Corp.

Update: 10/21/2019
The Hulk app support team did it again. Very fast and responsive. Minor bug, customized code, I was trying to fix it my own for hours until I reach out to them. Fixed under 24 hours.

Not sure if I was being clear. I will state it here to reply 'Developer's reply'. We like this app initially and still do now for two reasons. 1. The app itself works like charm. 2. The support team is the best.

Although there was a minor tweak to be done, it is totally acceptable and understandable. I believe your company deserves a five-star review.

Original post: 10/17/2019
This app does what we asked/wanted for, price break on the product's quantity.

The support team is very responsive and effective. I had a problem integrate this app with the Prestige theme. Contacted on Monday. Fixed the problem on Tuesday and notified us on Wednesday 12:55 AM. They are very helpful. Thumbs up!

October 16, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you didn't like the app initially - since it can be difficult to work with code, we always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Volume Discount table so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store's launch!!

Passioshop

Great app and great service!

I will recommend to my friends for sure!

Just installed and use a few day!

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation! We are thrilled to have you onboard.

Tees Valley Firewood

This app has been great to use and really helps out with our sales. Customers love to make a saving and encouraging them to buy more at once makes us more money in the process as our delivery drivers have less distance to cover per shift.

October 14, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's wonderful that the app was able to be help you increase store sales. Volume Discount
is really a motivator to increae sales.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything in your Shopiy store.

719market

Easy to use, excelent to increse sales and page look more professional, the plan pro is excelent and look great

October 14, 2019

We're so glad you love the app! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments.

Have a great rest of the day!

Soap A Go-Go

I have to say I'm very disappointed in this app and it's proven useless to me. I wanted customers to be able to purchase 3 items in a collection and get a discount. I know now that it has to be 3 of the same item unless I upgrade to a perpetual monthly payment. Not good for a small business.

Wild Tribe

App does exactly what it says... Developers are super quick and helpfull. Sorted out a small issue I had within a couple of hours!

October 10, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad you're enjoying the app so far. Let us know if you face any issue, we're more than happy to help.

SpecialistID.com

Support has been phenomenal, quick replies and very helpful setting up! The app does exactly what we need and does have a fix if you need discount codes along with sample code for how to implement it.

October 10, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, they inspire us a lot! We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding Volume Discount app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!

¡GuauQueCojin!

Excellent support, great app. Please remember to check your Junk Folder if in contact with the support team. I spent a while waiting and in the end all the replies were there waiting for me. Thanks for all the support from the team! Have a great day.

Selinkom

Excellent application! Very easy to install and use and we can create discount variants that we can offer to our customers. I advise you to use it

October 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendations to your clients! We very much appreciate it. :-) We love hearing what we're doing right, and are glad to hear that the focus we put on both our app and our customer support is coming through.