Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

HousewiD

I have been working with the application for a short time, but it looks excellent, I am testing it a lot and so far it has not given me any problems, very very good, thanks

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! Please give us your feedback about the overall experience and if there are any new features that you need to make our app even more powerful. Thanks again for choosing us!

okeyokay

owww!!! great application totally recommended, to generate discounts for volume purchases
thanks very much.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We're glad our app fits your stores needs.

Sealant Wholesale

AMAZING APP! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Made my request a reality! Would highly recommend. Thanks again guys!

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We love customizing and tweaking codes in order to make it work for your store. And we're so happy we could match up to your expectations. :-)

Random Swag

Awesome App! If you need tiered pricing for products this is a great alternative to higher-priced apps.

Check it out RandomSwag.com

November 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the review; we're very glad to hear that you had a good experience with our app.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Glam House Fabrics

Wow I can't say enough about these guys! they helped me as if I was hiring theme! amazing!!
I had an amazing experience with them from the very beggining when I started to use there amazing apps (and I am using a lot in there apps, they are crucial for my store functunallity) ,they are always responding and always willing to help.
But I have to say that my last request for them was little complicated, I wanted something that was more than what this app is offering, but they go with me and were willing to implement some changes on their app and in my store to
make it happen! I appriciate it so much!
I reccomend everyone to use there apps, thank you very much! (:

October 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendations to your clients! We very much appreciate it. :-) We love hearing what we're doing right, and are glad to hear that the focus we put on both our app and our customer support is coming through; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and please let us know if we can assist with any thing in the future!

veterinary.shop

Sorry, have to vote down my inicial rating. This plugin destroyed my shoppify store and cannot be uninstalled completely. It interacted badly with another app. Support tried to help in the beginning but gave up. No reactions anymore. So one star for the app and one star for the support. Really dissapointed.

The Staple Goods

When I first installed this app, I had some trouble integrating it with my theme. I ended up contacting support to see if they could resolve this issue. Within a few days they had fixed the problem and provided me with EXCELLENT customer service. I've seen some reviews saying that they are disappointed in the app because it wont integrate with their theme, but these people fail to TAKE ACTION and contact support for help, which is completely on them.

October 24, 2019

Thank you so much; we're so glad you were able to work with us patiently to get things with the installation fixed! We know that Liquid can be difficult to understand, which is why our installers are always available to assist if you need it. :-)

Thank you for the review; we look forward to seeing your success with Volume Discount app and more purchases to your store!

cardboard mailing shipping tubes

I used this app for make a quantity discount of a product. But it not show the offer table on the product page. Very disappointed.

The Big Dogs Shop

Great App! It does what it is supposed to do and very well, without major or any bugs.
The support team is exceptional and super competent, with great response times. I dare to say that this is one of the best customer support service that I've ever received.
Thank you very much for everything.

October 23, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the awesome review; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you had such kind words to say about our app and our service!

Cheers! Please let us know if we can assist with anything more.

Chastity Project

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

October 22, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!