Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

iffity™

Worst support team customer service I have ever received. I emailed them multiple times and can reply to me 2 days later with an email saying we did not get a response from you if your issue resolved. And after telling that my issue is not resolved, and they ask me to email them again, i email and again i don't get a reply. Where is my email even going then? Worst decision to have downloaded this app

JAZZUP

App has helped me to boost my sales. I would also like to highlight and thank Sanjay for his wonderful service in promptly following up with my requests. kudos to the team! I recommend this app

June 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Sanjay was able to help you out with getting Volume Discounts app installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your custom settings :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume Discounts, or any of our other apps!

Tattoo Merchandise Shop

User beware! I tried this app and it it APPEARS to work but does not.

The discount was present all the way through the checkout process but once the customer clicked the "Pay now" button the app would only sometimes apply the discount. Customers credit cards would be charged more than they were quoted.

I deactivated the app quickly but in the time it was being used, it had about a 50% success rate.

Unreliable. Do not recommend.

Mona|More

Great app and customer service is the best! They helped me fixed some small problem and gave a lot of useful information how to use it.

June 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if you ever need any assistance, our team is always standing by to help you!

Junkmail Undies

Great product and very easy to use, service was very good too. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to increase bulk sales.

Edelman Leather

The app worked exactly as desired after working with the support team at Hulk. It did require their support, however they were not only fast, they were responsive and efficient with the fixes. I will definitely consider buying their apps and services in the future. Great team!

June 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Howfer Technologies

great app for volume and tiered discounts..... you can use it without any worries.... some of the apps we used are not as good as this one

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

SpecialSo®

Loved the app. Excellent service by Hulkapps team and developers. Took care of custom modifications I needed for me website. Definitely recommend this app.

June 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume Discounts app! Our support team are capable to do minor style changes and we're so glad you were able to get certain customization done from them.

Bio-Pana

Inaccurate. USE WITH CAUTION. On my end, discounts worked accurately. When tested on another computer, the system discounted WAY low. When we switched browsers, the discount didn't even appear.

fluxecomm

it is a good app,,i like it so far, it has the free plan and for the beginning you can use it and it will do the job

June 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving that our app comes with a free version for beginners. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)