Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Vinyl Storage Solutions

So far, pretty good. It's simple and works well. Great for a small business just starting out. Thanks for a great product!

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words... we're glad you found our app helpful to your business. We look forward to your continued success!

Axon Labs

I tried this app to try and get multiple % based discounts on my products. Doesn't work tested it multiple times.

NEPstore

Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.Good APP,I very like.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying our Volume Discounts app.
Cheers!

the extreme right

awesome app i will for sure use on all my apps.
great for order value increase, reall simple and easy to use

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Our apps are simple and easy to use, and we are glad you found the app suitable for your stores.
Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

UrbanDruid

1 STAR IS ONE STAR TOO MANY. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE COWBOYS!!!! Unless of course you want to experience the same as I did:

Installed app. Followed instructions. App didn't appear. Mailed support. Support replied saying app was ok now. Checked. Ok it displays. Then I got an email saying they have deleted my Buy Now button from my product page because it was conflicting, and also removed the coupon box from my cart page! All of this was without my permission, they just did it. I told them it wasn't the best solution but I'd try it out, and they replied saying 'yes it's fine.' I had to change the 'Add to Cart' button to 'Buy Now' (which still functioned as an 'Add to Cart' button, so made the site look unprofessional)

A week or two later I decided to use Shopify discounts as it was easier, more reliable and didn't involve losing my 'Buy Now' button, so I emailed these cowboys to restore everything they had done before I deleted the app. I got up this morning to find they had not only RESTORED the app (giving anyone who bought an EXTRA discount!) but they told me AGAIN about the conflicts and basically said 'you're welcome everything is fine!!!' It gets better...

Next I emailed again giving them step-by-step instructions as to what to restore so I could delete the app. They got back quickly saying it was all sorted, so I checked. They had't restored the Buy Now button, they hadn't restored the Coupon box, but they did manage to remove the checkout button from the checkout page!!!! So as things stand now NOBODY CAN BUY ANYTHING FROM MY STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey they still emailed to tell me I was welcome!!!!!!!!!!

This is still unresolved. I can't make out if it's all one big practical joke or not?!!!!!! DO NOT TOUCH THESE IDIOTS THEY WILL RUIN YOUR STORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorfuul

I used this app for volume discounts. It works perfectly for all my products. I would highly rate this above other similar ones!

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your support; we really appreciate it. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

The Global Bird

The only easy and FREE to use app that lets you add quantity discount codes.
Even with a default theme on shopify.
This app automatically calculates the discount in cart!
If you want to make it even better, let us move the discount box where we want on product page.
Also, when a customers changes the quantity IN the cart page, it no longer changes the prices!
Thank you for providing free aps!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing your store succeed with our apps.

FutCamisetas

Very useful app and top customer service. I would include some more customization for the free version, but overall can't complain.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the review; we look forward to seeing your success with Volume Discount offers and more shoppers coming to your store!

Seven Lights Shop

Por el momento, todo va bien !! :D Estoy configurando la APP y parece estar buena. Es sencilla y facil de usar. Version Gratis

Diabetes Education Services

I tested this app out for offering quantity discounts (if you buy 10, get x amount off or get x% off) and initially thought it didn't work, but it just requires a support ticket to initially synchronize with your shop. If you try this and want to try the free plan, start a ticket and give them a couple days because it's worth the wait to customize the discount table in colors, wording, font, etc. We were able to make it look on-brand and offer quantity discounts even just with the free version. After it gains some traction, it could definitely be worth upgrading, especially to schedule bulk sales.

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Volume Discounts app we offer, and our top-notch support that comes along with it. :-)

We always appreciate a little patience from our merchants! Please dont ever hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything on your store!