Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Chic Picks

I couldn’t get it to work. The free plan is very basic. The chart on your product page looks awful but luckily you can choose to not have it show. To me, setting up the discounts is a bit confusing and shouldn’t be. This is all a mute point tho because i never could get it to work. All the other stuff would have been ok had it worked. On the mobile app, you cannot see the installation button so I had sent two help
requests without realizing it before I found it. I assumed the reason it wasn’t working was I had not installed it yet. So after installation, it still doesn’t apply discounts, even at check out. So I was glad I had put in the work request. I wanted to have this set up for Black Friday but it’s thanksgiving now and I deleted the app last night to try to search for a new one. I don’t recommend. The free version at least. You shouldn’t offer a free version tho unless you make it functional. Limited, I understand but it should be functional.

Noura London

I wanted to do a simple 3 for £30 on a £12 product and there is no way to do this without an app. I am so glad I found this app (as well as Product Options) because I've been able to do this simple thing, really simply and it works a treat. I love how the original price is crossed out in the cart to show the customer that they are getting the product for £10 each instead of £12 - this is a lovely touch which shows the discount we're offering in real time. The app was really easy to configure and I am delighted.

November 28, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Volume Discounts app! We love the discounted price feature on cart page, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind.

MarcTani

Application that leaves much to be desired, I had a problem with it and practically after a week I have not been given a motion. Customer service could honestly improve.

STADIKAUPPA

I like this app, it is so helpful and can increase purchase value over time and especially when you use it with great products

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

We know that Volume Discounts will help you see more purchase value on your store over time, so we're excited for your continued success and expanded reach!

Family First Official Store

The application is very simple and easy to use. In addition, it generates the customer the impulse to buy more products taking advantage of the discount table. It is a way for the customer to buy us more.

November 25, 2019

Very well said! We couldn't have described the benefit of having this app in stores better than you have. So thank you for your kind words.

We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're finding our app simple and easy to use which is our main purpose of building these apps.

Fixdithus.dk - Dit personlige byggemarked

5/5 stars! I sent an e-mail to the app develops about small change I wanted to have made within the app extension, in which HulkCode replied almost immediately. The team resolved my change super fast and effectively. I am really happy and impressed with the level of support.

November 22, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

shopvart

Somehow it doesn't work with third party checkout like intercart. It will be great if I can have the option to select the method of injecting discount codes to checkout.

Wink Diapers

Works exactly as stated. I have the free version on one of my stores and the paid version on my other store. Their support is really good even on the free version. After loading a premium theme I bought outside of shopify, I couldn't get this and another hulkapp to work. They went in and recorded it for me.

November 21, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average customer orders while using Volume Discounts!

Charmed Jewellery SA

This is a great app and does exactly what I need it to do. The support is quick and solves issues quickly.

November 21, 2019

Thank you so much for appreciating the hard work and efforts we put in to make our merchants happy. Our team gets motivated when they hear someone praising them so much. So thank you for that! Have a great BFCM sale this year. Cheers!

shoppetting

i use the app for about 1 month, but it didn't work, it not show the offer table on the product page