Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

SIMPLY SWEET STITCHES

This app works amazing!! I also use the hulk app product options and both are a perfect pair!! It works great for putting certain collections on sale without interfering with my product options pricing.

July 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Please let us know if we can help with anything, our specialists are always standing by to assist you!

OCISTOK.COM

they deserve got 5 stars! the programmer can help you totally to build the best app as you want, they can implemented the web app to mobile app. Worth it to build your website and mobile app, they like to improve the app to give the best feature for customers. Friendly staff thanks to Bhavya!

July 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from Bhavya! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

SmokinScooters

This app is simply awesome. It has allowed me to create flexible pricing discounts based on supply and demand, quantity on hand, etc. Customer service is simply the best. I had an issue at midnight last night and the issue was resolved by the time I woke up this morning!

July 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our discounts app!
We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

ShopPetLounge

Great responsive customer service. Currently on the basic plan but will trust this app for more services in the future.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

AMZ Supply - Packaging Shipping - Medical - PPE - Household

Very fast and clear support! Recommend! Helped install to custom theme and improve the mobile view. Very cool!

July 24, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. Best of luck with your business! We always look forward to working with you. :-)

Eliya Europe

I am an entrepreneur running a few Shopify sites - I need things to work and I need fast support. So far this app and the team has been fantastic on both fronts and I am using it across all of my sites.

July 24, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We always look forward to working with you . :-)

RENEW International

The app does what we need it to do and offers a variety of options. When I did get stuck, Amit resolved my issue promptly.

July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation and support! Have a beautiful day ahead!

Retention Gifts

Not very happy, very glitchy and the variant pricing does not work as it should.

There's no way and try to call in and ask for help and when you ask for help using their email support they start making a bunch of un-asked for changes to your site because they don't actually understand the problem you're having (both because you can't call in, and because you're apparently not talking to the same rep even on the same email chain) Very very frustrating

We Mask It

This application is the best I have found and it is also free. the customer service is fantastic. highly recommended.....

July 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Armét Canada

I would give this 4 stars, but the support I got for it raises that to 5! My site uses the Prestige theme which I guess has different code than standard Shopify themes. I was somewhat back and forth about things because I asked them to install it, then I updated the theme to the newest version (it was 2 years old), then asked them to install it again.
In this time I was also making modifications to upgrade the look of things and... you get the point, I was being a bad customer. We had issues getting things to work, but FINALLY in the end got it! I also use the Infinite Options plugin by HulkApps and at this point I think the only thing I might want to change is a bit of styling, but that's easy at this point.
Thank you HulkApps for helping me make things work!

July 16, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and you are a valued customer. So your review matters a lot to us!