Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

Billau Armes Tournai

Very usefull app ! really esay to use, and the tech team is really quick and professionnal. And everything for free ! Amazing. Thx Hulkapps team !

November 21, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that our team was able to give you the amazing support we strive for. Thank you again for the kind words! :D

Aussie Grazers

The app caused to many users not to be able to press the checkout buttom. Support couldn't work out the problem.

originalposture

I have added this app and it's so intuitive and easy to set up in my store! I have tried a bunch before and this app really works for me and also it's free! thank you guys!

November 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders placed by customers while using Volume Discounts!

Ballasts

This app allowed us to create rules for discounts based on volume purchases. We were handling this manually before via drafts. This app saved us major time since it automated now :)

Can Lights

We wanted some automation in volume discounts for our BIG orders and this gives us exactly what we need!

VEMAR I ผู้นำแฟชั่นให้ผู้หญิงยุคใหม่ กระเป๋าชิคที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร

Great support via Skype, very good APP to give customer discount automatically in the cart. Fast discount

November 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to be able to work with you and make things work for your store, for both you and for your clients!

7 Chakra Store

Great little app, support is very friendly and helpful. Good choice for smaller stores starting out, doesn't seem to slow down the store.

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad we have earned your trust, and continue to provide you with amazing support.

Direct2Feet

So far so good! Had a couple of minor tweak requests and the developers completed the fixes very promptly.

November 12, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting Volume & Tiered Discounts installed and customized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Volume Discounts, or any of our other apps!

Vinyl Storage Solutions

So far, pretty good. It's simple and works well. Great for a small business just starting out. Thanks for a great product!

November 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words... we're glad you found our app helpful to your business. We look forward to your continued success!

Axon Labs

I tried this app to try and get multiple % based discounts on my products. Doesn't work tested it multiple times.