Volume & Tiered Discounts

Volume & Tiered Discounts

by HulkApps.com

Volume Discount, Quantity Breaks & Discounted Pricing Rule App

TheLifestyleHut

Volume and tiered discount works great in my store and would highly recommend to anybody, support was very quick and efficient to help me with switching the app over to my new theme :)

July 15, 2020

Dream Caffeine

Very fast and efficient service, I will be using Hulk Apps for all of my Shopify stores moving forward! Volume & Tiered Discounts works great. I had to switch from a competitor as the competitor's app caused issues with my theme (Turbo Portland).

July 15, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

YouMe - DogShop

I installed this app to enable volume discounts. It works very well. In my opinion, the designs of the bulk discounts on the product pages should be improved. It is very "standard" even with the paid version. If you have a problem, you will get an answer form the customer support very quickly.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're glad that you had a good experience with our customer support team, and we will surely come up with an improved table design very soon, please stay tuned for it. :)

Let us know if you have any more suggestions on help@hulk-support.com. Have a beautiful day!

Toy Storky

WOW!! This is by far the worst app I have ever seen on Shopify. I can't even comprehend how it is possible that I can't have a paypal button on my website in order for your app to work and on top of that I can't even have a buy it now button either and it doesn't work with a page builder which is obviously much more important since I build all my product pages there. It took several days to even get this thing to work on the checkout page cause it's something they have to do manually for whatever reason and you have to open a ticket plus create an account to even get help. I'm absolutely speechless how bad everything is on this app and the developers and customer service. The only good thing was the widget in itself but that's pretty much it. This is the first review I've ever left and I have been using Shopify and multiple apps for years. I thought first it was a joke haha and the support needs a revamp, plus having to open a ticket just to get some help for install is absolutely ridiculous. No clue how they are still in business. After uninstalling they send you an email of steps you have to go through to remove all different codes, because a bunch of them are still there even after automatic uninstall. Just be aware guys, stay away! Honestly they don't even deserve half a star!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Ashirah's Baby Villa

It gives you the option of multiple discounts in different ways FOR FREE! Others want you to upgrade

July 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for sharing with others how they can offer multiple discounts without upgrading their plan. :-)

Revolution Aotearoa

I installed this app to enable volume prices discounts. It works great, and I had assistance from customer support, very prompt.

July 9, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Luxury Guard

very good i like very much i cant wait to continue using so much fun yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Uptown Health & Co.

I contacted support about resizing the chart and they got it done for me ASAP. Customer service is friendly and professional, I highly would recommend them.

July 6, 2020

Dallas General Wholesale

Love this app!! Easy to use and install!! Customer service is quick and helpful!!! Definitely recommend!

July 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. :)

Endorfin

Super easy install, does everything we want and easy to control the aesthetics. Especially glad that this has a very easy discount code functionality at the free price level. Five stars for sure!

July 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we really appreciate the kind words about our product. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!