VolumeBoost ‑ Volume Discount

Volume/Quantity Discount. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $7.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smartmonkeyhacks

Location Italy

The App is brilliant! I highly recommend it! And the customer support is the best part. Easy to communicate, fast response and phenomenal work. They listened to me and helped a lot. It's been a while since the last time I had such a great experience. Thank you!

The Urban Fest Estore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App!!! Have been waiting for this kind of apps to boost sales. Customer support is fast response and super great. Gonna recommend this apps to others. Keep up the good work!!!

3thirty3 Apparel

Great app! easy to use and great support from the team.
Recommend!

08 Left

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Not sure if this was an issue with our site or not but as soon as we start syncing products via the app, we lost variations as well as thumbnail photos. When we went back to previous saved versions of template.liquid (before the ap) everything was fine again. Again, this could be something unique to us - as the ap has great reviews - but just a word of warning. We won't use it, unfortunately.

March 13, 2019

Our app has gone through significant improvements recently and Product Sync error has been fully resolved. We hope you allow our technical experts to jump in and set it up for you.

Thank you!

Grande Vida My

Location Malaysia

Good app, Setting is easy. Highly recommended!

Solutions Pros Com

Location France
Time spent using app 13 minutes

My add to cart button doesn't work after i install this app and still not working

March 13, 2019

We will take less than 10 minutes to resolve this issue. There's one particular snippet which is missing from your store. Please get in touch with us, our team will do the needful.

Academyoftheimmaculate

I installed this app on my online store. It applied the discounts as I set up and expected it to on the checkout page, but it didn't show the discount on the view cart page with my theme. I contacted support and they were very helpful in fixing it all up and making sure it integrated properly with my theme. Am still using the app and am quite happy so far. Thank you.

J2ww

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App does as described. Depending on your theme you might have to grant access for Hulkcode to add the app for you. Response and installation time is fairly quick. Overall would recommend this app to anyone looking for a tiered pricing.

Flynntastics

Absolutely brilliant app. They have just started so I'm not expecting them to be perfect and I gave them some suggestions already. Their customer support is exceptional. If there are any 1 star reviews then that's just impatient people who expect new apps to be perfect, but that's just unreasonable. Let them develop. Good job guys

Fbgm Works

Location Germany

Great app, great support, all for free. Thank you!