4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

June 18, 2019

They help us to do some customized at first, However, it occurs many problem on the product page and cart page. Then they did not provide any help to us and did not reply our email.
Our store is in a mess now !

So disappoint for their service.

Custom4ufashion
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2019

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue. We have worked on a non-live theme so not sure what happened here. Please reach out to us and we are happy to help remove any code or get this done right.

Our support is free and we try our best answering 100s of requests daily. We hope you'll give us a chance and turn this into a positive experience.

Thank you.

March 18, 2019

This app is not syncing products for more than a month, i contacted them, they told me to give them staff access, i did but nothing happened and they stopped replying as if i haven't contacted them!

Common Splash
United Arab Emirates
HulkApps.com replied April 13, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about this. We do see that we responded to your ticket but never received an answer.

Can you please follow up at your earliest convenience and we can discuss further?

Once we resolve the issue, we hope you'll update or delete your review to be more accurate.

We answer most tickets within 4 hours and get 100s of requests daily.

Thank you.

April 29, 2019

I wish I could say this app worked and helped us, but it just caused too many issues on our site and caused us a loss of revenue.

We installed the app, none of the discounts were working (prices weren't changing on checkout), so we asked the Hulk team to help. They applied some fix on the live site (instead of a preview for us to approve) and on a Saturday (when no one can check and fix any issues), two huge mistakes and they broke things on our site!

While deploying the fix, they deleted the Buy it Now button, made the quantity selector not functioning and crashed part of our homepage widgets (no images or links were showing anymore).

I had to revert to an old theme on Monday and delete this app. When confronted with what they had done, the Hulk devs took no responsibility for any of the issues. They were the only ones who did any change to the site, all the logs and emails confirm its them, but they still deny it.

Might be a Free app, but I'd rather pay for an app that has serious developers who take ownership.

My Good Luck Charms
Switzerland
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Edited May 14, 2019

Misleading information of abilities. If you want to do Buy 3 (of any product) to get 15% off entire cart - this ap won't work, support confirmed its not possible. The % off only works if you buy 3 of the exact same product. This is useless for upselling, especially for digital products.

Unique Digital Designs
29 days using the app

October 1, 2019

Worst customer support ever. I've been asking for support from the 6th of september and still no reply and the app doesn't work. I don't recommend it.

Pajarolimon jewerly
Colombia
26 days using the app

November 20, 2019

i use the app for about 1 month, but it didn't work, it not show the offer table on the product page

shoppetting
Morocco
24 days using the app

May 31, 2020

Inaccurate. USE WITH CAUTION. On my end, discounts worked accurately. When tested on another computer, the system discounted WAY low. When we switched browsers, the discount didn't even appear.

Bio-Pana
22 days using the app

October 30, 2022

Would not recommend. it creates a draft order for checkout but customers get an error saying 'this invoice is not ready yet' right after they press 'Checkout'. This is an extremely important part of the checkout process and Hulkapps destroys the user experience. Support acts like everything is installed correctly which is incredibly frustrating. I'm moving on.

Quality Glass Engraving
20 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied November 1, 2022

We really apologize for the inconvenience.

We are already in touch with Shopify regarding the issue reported since it does not cause due to our app. We will keep you posted.

Thank you!

August 11, 2018

Terrible customer service.

Also, app is only blanket for all customers. Conditions can only be product based. No tag based conditions or anything.

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store
19 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 13, 2019

We're sorry for your poor experience. We're hoping you could give us another chance so we can rectify some of your issues.

November 5, 2019

1 STAR IS ONE STAR TOO MANY. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE COWBOYS!!!! Unless of course you want to experience the same as I did:

Installed app. Followed instructions. App didn't appear. Mailed support. Support replied saying app was ok now. Checked. Ok it displays. Then I got an email saying they have deleted my Buy Now button from my product page because it was conflicting, and also removed the coupon box from my cart page! All of this was without my permission, they just did it. I told them it wasn't the best solution but I'd try it out, and they replied saying 'yes it's fine.' I had to change the 'Add to Cart' button to 'Buy Now' (which still functioned as an 'Add to Cart' button, so made the site look unprofessional)

A week or two later I decided to use Shopify discounts as it was easier, more reliable and didn't involve losing my 'Buy Now' button, so I emailed these cowboys to restore everything they had done before I deleted the app. I got up this morning to find they had not only RESTORED the app (giving anyone who bought an EXTRA discount!) but they told me AGAIN about the conflicts and basically said 'you're welcome everything is fine!!!' It gets better...

Next I emailed again giving them step-by-step instructions as to what to restore so I could delete the app. They got back quickly saying it was all sorted, so I checked. They had't restored the Buy Now button, they hadn't restored the Coupon box, but they did manage to remove the checkout button from the checkout page!!!! So as things stand now NOBODY CAN BUY ANYTHING FROM MY STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey they still emailed to tell me I was welcome!!!!!!!!!!

This is still unresolved. I can't make out if it's all one big practical joke or not?!!!!!! DO NOT TOUCH THESE IDIOTS THEY WILL RUIN YOUR STORE!!!!!!!!!!!

UrbanDruid