Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Awesome women’s clothing

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great service Swati is very helpful she’s been working on my website all day since lots of stuff on my website I appreciate it so much thank you Swati

SaRe Wellness - Where Healthy Families Thrive

This app is a great help to the sellers who want to list their products on Walmart.
Very simple to use, one of the most user- friendly app I have used for integration.
If you get stuck or need assistance the support is impeccable.
The team is always there to assist you out in every possible way being screen share, calls, or WhatsApp.
Called me whenever needed and assisted me in through the screen share. Explained all the functionalities of the app and the Walmart seller center . Gave me their time and energy until all the things were clear.
Kushagra helped me through the whole process and was very patient in correcting my listing on Walmart.
Suggested me about the SEO and the tips through which we can increase the sales.
The features provided by the app are really amazing and the simple interface makes my work a lot easier.
Highly recommended !!

Buy & Sell Fitness

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Customer service is excellent. The developer contacted me via whatsapp to walk me through the entire process of syncing my products to walmart.com, barcodes, bulk edits. Extremely responsive and the app is easy to use Customer service is 5 stars!

kingofblings

This app is pretty easy to work and all great customer service. Kushagra was a great help with helping me load our products into the Walmart Seller portal. He was really help to upload the product in a very easy and fast way really appreciated his work thanks kushara

ASNY Collection

This app is really amazing but the best of all is the chat reaction time and their help is 24/7 available. Highly recommended!

Veilad

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app for a few very important functions. Not only do they offer a free 7 day trial to prove their app works. The fact that the app does what it says it will in my opinion does not get someone 5 stars. What make me give them 5 stars is they don't just give you this app and some vaguely written instructions. They will sit on chat with you as long as you need and walk you through the whole process. As a big seller I can tell you customer support is key and these guys provide it.

Pet Scientific Group

Time spent using app About 1 month

Kushagra was a great help with helping me load our products into the Walmart Seller portal. Much easier than building out your store directly on the Walmart seller app. Highly Recommend.

City Chick Fashions LLC

Hi I just wanted to say that the Walmart Integration app is superb by Cedcommerce. It makes integration with Walmart alot easier. I have quite a few of Cedcommerce apps and I wouldn't go with anyone else. They are the best!!! I can't give the Walmart integration app by Cedcommerce enough praise, everyone needs to try it! It will make integration and Sales with Shopify or any other platform seem like a piece of cake! I love it!!

EarringEverything.com

I was happy with the flow and functionality of the on-boarding process. It was easy to follow and fill-in the blank basically. I had some confusion at set-up the sustainer service via chat was so helpful and completed my tasks successfully on her end. I am proud for EarringEverything Fashion Jewelry to call Walmart Home.

YesWelder

Easy integration. The app was quick and painless to set up. Any questions we did run into about the app or even Walmart Marketplace, the CEDCommerce team was right there supporting us every step of the way, from pre-installation inquiries to aftersale support.

We were moving on to Walmart Marketplace for the first time so we definitely had a lot of things to learn. To this day, they are still answering all of our questions promptly. I feel like they are on hand 24/7 and we have a dedicated team always assisting us. Thanks, Hrithik and the rest of CEDcommerce team.