Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Andewyn Designs

This app is easy to install and modify. The customer support team was very helpful and quick to respond when I had questions.

Premium Vape NZ

App works great, the paid version is well worth the extra as means emails go out automatically when product back in stock and you can see sent email reports so know what has happened. Support is excellent too -Krishnan is awesome to deal with.

Tika Peek

This application is working well on my products page and looks great with my theme's store. When I reached out to them with a question, they responded that same day and were extremely helpful and helped me make the changes needed. I highly recommend this application!

VACANT SHOES

Perfect app. You need an app that will notify when I will run out of stock. I had a couple of doubts and they have a very good help service.

Stush Life & Style

Currently using the free version - The app works perfectly so far. They also provide great customer service.

NATURELO

Works really well - support helped me get it setup and working well on the site. They are helpful and fast! would recommend!

Prae Store

Works as described :-) and when I couldn't figure it out the support team changed a few custom colours etc to get it to match in with my branding! and really fast too! excited to see the app run now and see what it does! thanks guys!

Kate Sparkle

It is very easy to install. The customer service team is very helpful and respond very quickly with my issues

Abboo Candle Co

I recently installed this app & have been very happy with the performance. Support is super quick to respond and assist with questions.

DC Tree Delivery

Works great and the team is really helpful! I would definitely recommend to other shop owners. 5/5 stars