Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 9, 2018

Easy to install and enough customization to make it brand friendly. Worked just as expected, really happy with the results!

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 9, 2018

Have been using the free plan for a few months now and it works well so we may upgrade to the full version at some point soon. When products are out of stock it really helps increase conversion rates on our hats and fascinators https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

Fascinators Direct
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 4, 2018

I have been used this app for a few months and upgraded pay plan. customer support is top notch, thank you very much!

HITOHIRA
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 3, 2018

Super easy to set up! I had one small problem with the look of my listing after I installed it and I contacted support and it was fixed that same day. Super excited about this app!

Waypoint Wanders
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 2, 2018

Great service, easy to set up, very responsive team. All in all, one of the better apps I've used on Shopify.

HairMNL
Philippines
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 27, 2018

One of the easiest apps I've ever setup. I really like having the option of a button or in-line form and being able to change colors to fit our branding.

Elevated Candles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 25, 2018

Some initial teething problems but support was there immediately and resolved the issue straight away.

Also took on board our request to add Omnisend to their list of email newsletter subscriptions.

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2018

Great customer service, they helped me out a lot with customizing the template etc. Would highly recommend this app.

Forever Friday
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 19, 2018

Very impressed ..There were a couple of glitches in getting it to work exactly how i needed it to and contacted the help centre .. I have been amazed at how attentive these guys are in helping sort any/all issues and customising the whole package to my exact needs, even offering to link it to my ESP free of charge and always coming back with progress reports ... I now have a perfectly working feature to add to our site that my customers just LOVE .. Thank you Krishnan you are a superstar ..

Rock n Romance
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 15, 2018

The app is simple and easy to Install. Above all, the customer support is prompt and worked on the issue promptly. Would definitely recommend the app to others.

ForêT