Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited October 20, 2017

Amazing customer support and quick response! Arvind was super helpful and helped me modify the colours / text of the alert email to suit my website. The app gives us detailed information about which sold out items are in demand, helping us to cater to the needs of our customer. An automated email that alerts customers once items get replenished saves us time and brings in sales. Highly recommend.

Au Revoir Les Filles
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 28, 2017

I have been using in-stock alerts for a few weeks now. We have had a few kinks with reporting and email features after the upgrade. However the team is very responsive in addressing and resolving our issues in a very quick manner. We will continue to use the app as it provides us with what we need in terms of which items customers are interested in when they visit our store.

Shopslayplay Com
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 28, 2017

Excellent features for a free app. Had a couple of issues installing but the support team were brilliant in helping me get set up.

Creativewellness
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2017

Works perfectly and a must for all stores. I requested the widget button to be moved, and within minutes they changed it to a perfect position. Excellent customer service and great app. Top work.

Pasticcini
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 11, 2017

This is a fantastic idea, I love how customisable and easy to install this app is !

Love Jools
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 7, 2017

Works perfectly once configured. Customer service from developer was outstanding.

Solar Statues
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 6, 2017

I recently installed the free version of this app. Install was easy and fast, but I wanted to make a couple of tweaks to the way it appeared on my website that I was unable to do via the dashboard so I contacted customer Swym's customer service. They quickly made all requested changes and were great to work with! I highly recommend this app and developer!

Meghan Evans
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 23, 2017

So far this app is doing exactly what I needed it to do. I have inventory levels that fluctuate a lot, and products go out of stock often. Instead of showing my customers a 404 page or a simple "Out of Stock" message, with this app I can bring them back when the item is back in stock - brilliant!

I have to say too, Nisha and the whole team at Swym are incredible. I had some design tweaks to do and not only were they quick, they are extremely personable - that goes a long way in my books. Kudos to you for providing a great experience all around!

Garibaldi General
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 8, 2017

Straightforward app that does exactly what its meant to do and the support team is really efficient as well.

Blushboss
Singapore
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 7, 2017

Really responsive support team - they were able to troubleshoot my issue immediately and most importantly followed up afterwards. Definitely recommended.

Soplay