Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

K5 Optima Store

Fantastic app, I’ve been using it for years in my original store and just recently added it to my second website. If I have any issues at all, when I send an email, I get a response back in a ridiculously fast amount of time, even during this crazy pandemic, which I’m very impressed by. Would definitely recommend!

Monomat

Great app - easy to integrate and helpful support. I wish they offered more features in the starter plan though.

INCH" verkkokauppa

Very positive experience with the support!
I installed the app and wasn't satisfied how it worked with our theme. So I reached out to support and frankly I wasn't expecting that the issues could be modified, but still gave it a go. Support took over and all my needs were met quickly and the app is up and running and we are right away getting more 'alert requests' than even anticipated!

Two thumbs up!

Corealy

I just opened a store and was looking for a Back in Stock app. This app is great and is exactly what I needed. The customer service is friendly and helps you in a timely manner, which is very important.

Pasta Kitchen (tutto pasta)

Great app, up to now, only been working for a few days. Had a few problems with the install but Gopinath was very helpful and solved our issue after a few emails. Thanks.

KC Cattle Company

This app has accomplished everything our company has needed it to. The data even showed us after the 1 month free trial that the sales from the email alerts were easily worth the monthly payment. Customer service has also been great to make any specific changes for our business and answer any questions.

luminpure

Great app, especially enjoyed their support team - Gopinath was super helpful. Solved my issue in minutes. Cheers guys!

FURST

I found the widget easy to integrate on store and the support was nice to assist me in fixing some issue with my emails sent to the customers.

Oeuf

Needed something to help our customers get us their details for out of stock items. This app was quick and easy to install, support team is amazing.

Plata Paris

Very helpful support team.
Just started using the app today and could not see the button on the out of stock products, they immediately answered and fixed. Will see on the long term ;)