Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Maria Tangerina

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is really helpful for my businnes, I have a handmade business and the itens are often out of stock. The support is also great! I´ve been a cliente for 2y now

Bertyne

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app and excellent support team! We had a slight problem with our new theme and they fixed it very quickly and smoothly.

Jenny Yoo

This app has been so valuable to our business! Highly recommend. The customer service team is also extremely reliable and always helps solve any minor issues that come up. Very pleased with this app!

KLINGSPOR Merchandise Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app!! The support team (specifically Neeraj) is super fast, professional, and helpful!! Thank you

Atlanta Hobby

So far so good. A configuration error caused the app to not work for the first month. After watching it and setting up test I noticed that the stock status was not updating properly. Contacted support and after a couple of days it looks to be working properly and I have received the back in stock notifications. Pros, We have about 8000 SKUS and the reporting is good and is allowing me to see what out of stock products our clients are interested in. Inventory is an issue after the China Virus so it is nice to see what Inventory I should be pushing for. Currently I am seeing that a lot of the same people are requesting to be notified about multiple products. Would I recommend this app? Yes, the price looks to be about right and it is working as advertised. Cons, Being pestered by support multiple times to write a review.

Momma's Shop

This app is honestly awesome not only because of what it does which is super useful for us (constantly on preorder) but also because of how amazing the support is. I had an issue with the klayvio integration and they helped me fix it in a very smooth and kind way

Swazi

Location New Zealand

Really good for helping our customers get notified when what they want is back. Great service as well from the team, would definitely recommend.

Materia Store

Fast and extremely helpful support for custom scenarios, proactive outreach. Great integrations. Love it.

Pintar Números

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

For us the best application for managing notifications and automatic notification to customers for products out of stock. The application support is absolutely fantastic.

Portofino Ceramica

Location Germany

Works like expected. The support is on point - fast and helpful. Had one small problem and got an answer within half an hour. Super satisfied.