Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

T.A.J. FASHIONS

this app is working pretty good thus far. but this is only my first day and i notice some activity on my page

Cute Land

I used this app help me a lot with my sales thanks Smart Push Marketing your shippingbar work all time excellent app

Turnkey Marketplace

I just added this app. Seems very customizable and very easy to use! I would recommend this to any other Shopify users

WarcraftNation

This app can easily bring back your abandoned carts, create promotions and discounts . great value!

Felix-Eunice Corp

Wow makes my website look Professional i really like the way it notifies the customers. Lets just hope i get good retargeting with that

dealslords

this app is totally free and gets the job done like any other paid app. I recommand it and love it.

Sourire & Grandir

L'application est bien, mais cela manque de personnalisation et de visibilité. Exemple, modifier la mise en page d'un email de bienvenue, et avoir un aperçu réel de ce que cela donne quand le client le reçoit.

hiked.us

So far the app is working great. It is easy to get going right away and start implementing these into your website in minutes!

Puppydearest.com

So far it's free. We will see how it ends up once my website is live. I haven't used the actual app yet but so far it's simple to use. So far so good after I implemented it on my website.

Fly N Flexy

I just recently downloaded this app. So far, so good. Everything is super easy to set up and I can't wait to see how well it works.