Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for holiday sale

Free plan available

SundayMorning.

i justed started using this app i will let you know once i have use it and will give you a proper feedback

JourneyToEnd

Really nice app. I like that its free and has a lot of options to make your abandon carts become orders. I kind of didnt like the fact you had to pay premium.

AC - The Mompreneur Online Boutique

Really like it!! Very cool app!! I had nothing but great experience with it... very satisfied!!....

Watch Prestige

Great app tell your friends!!!!! wont be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST BUY

I used this app to improve my online store with extra features. I really like how it works. I recommend using it.

DecoAndU

Effective application, not too difficult to use. when can we use it in french

Throttlewerks

GIVING IT A TRY FOR THE FIRST TIME TO SEE IF I GET ANY RESULTS. PRODUCT LOOKS TO BE VERY WELL MADE.WILL TRY THIS FOR NOW SINCE ITS FREE.

SpicyNiceties4U

Love it! This app increases sales by targeting people who have abandoned their carts. I think this will be of great benefit to getting more sales.

www.plikej.com

Since I use this App to enable review writing from my customers the traffic on my online store has increased. It would be great if the button 'View more' could work for each review. Only 1 from 3 works. Visitors cannot read the full review. Please could help us fix it on www.plikej.com. Thanks

Best Stamp Deals

So far so good. Automating these processes is a god-send. I recommend it to every store owner, large, small, and in-between.