Smart Push Marketing

Smart Push Marketing

by Hextom

Recover abandoned cart with push notification for Black Friday

love for cars

I HAVE NOT TRY IT YET BUT SEEMS TO BE COOL / PREATY SMART FOR A FREE PLAN . GOOD JOB GUYS. KEEP IMPOUVING THE APP.

Frea

just started using this app and hoping to get results. Didn't have a chance to experience much just yet

The Thrift Hub

This is an awesome app,i currently use the free version,and it does amazing work. i strongly recommend it. well done guys.

RecollectionsOfficial

Trying out this app. So far it's been easy to navigate so hopefully it'll help to increase revenue for my business. If this runs smoothly, I will update my review.

HideoutClothing

it was dog shit and i hope yall do a better job next time because it really did not do a single thing for my shop

JM Active

Just getting started with the app but looks straightforward and easy to use so far. Looks like it does what it says on the tin and should help our store to increase sales

Stay Woke Tea

This is absolutely genius!!! I can't believe this is available! I pay so much attention to these notifications already on other sites. Having them for my own site will make marketing hella easier!

Mayzer

A very important app to have to upsell and increase your conversion. Highly recommend to anyone who's looking to increase their sale

KhaleesiCo

Love this app definitely helps recover abandoned carts, and definitely more effective than email marketing

The Trending Diva

Great app!!! Loved this app. This app helps push marketing for abandoned carts. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!