Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Symjaystyle

fdhfbvehrgfbielh rgbihlegbdfjhvkbjd hfvyhdfvbhyudhfvb hdskfvbdskufvjhbsef kjhehfvebfvdsykfjvbhdykubvhfvvf

Mom 'n' Baby Store

This App is simply amazing. It is bringing instant results in terms of customers engagements and conversion

Qz Klozet

Really enjoying this app. Makes it so much easier. Where has this been my life cannot do without it, dont got it, better get it.

hyppi store

great app , great app , great app , great app , great app , great app , great app , great app , great app ,

Joynagar | Taste of Sundarban

it is really helpful app. but still working on it. think it will be better in next update. overall good

TheBossLife.org

I just now downloaded the app so I don't have any results to base the rating on but it offers a ton of different helpful features so I'm excited to try it out!

Gadget198

This app is brilliant. All I need to do is upload my logo and put my message on and off it goes.

Highly recommended by Gadget198.com

Babs Brands

The app was easy to install and configure and the instructions easy to follow. I like the simplicity and ability to use my own graphics

Pendleton Square

It is easy to use and easy to implement. I believe that it will help anyone in business to reach their goals.

MarQui Menswear

Great app. It's easy to set up and I can already see an increase in leads. Thank you for making it free. Everyone needs this app