Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Black Friday abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Wall Street Western

I just implemented the abandoned cart automation. It was super simple and very straight forward. The best part is it does so much for free. I am excited to see how well it works. But if it works like the other free apps by Hextom it will be great. I currentlu use theikr shipping banner app,It is awesome. Seriousl, had an automated and customized banner up and live in just a few minutes, and it was free. Thanks Hextom. Keep making great apps!

goodFOURyou

Very good App. Simple to use. Features a lot of options to get your customers attention and to boost your sales

Meatball and Strings

I uses this app to boost my sales, hopefully it can help me to increase the sales. Still trying the feature that he has offering

COOL SWAG

Really easy powerful tool to use for your shopify website, it walks you thru step by step on how to use it.

maglinedeals

This is fantastic. I really like and intend to use very often. This is too early to comment as this is the 1st time I am using it.

mytwinheart

thanks, to the app developer this app is free,and it is easy to install,I hope it will help me to grow my sales..

TheJoStore

I use this app to help me with my sales. It's awesome and easy to use! I just don't know how to explain this has helped me. I am so grateful.

moonaro

i love this beautiful app because it is very simple but i will test it if it is going to affect my sit in positive way thank you please bring more free apps ^_^

LifeCulture Apparel

I can't believe this app is offered for free. I'm very thankful to the creators. I look forward to seeing if these push notifications help improve my stats!

TheBlackWolves

I use this app to help customers manage their purchases when they have to leave the site due to family or friends or whatever 'emergency' they may have. This helps the customer know where they left off and saves them time and energy by NOT having to shop all over again!
Great Product for Shoppers!