Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

thirstypet

very good 5hanJWNAGJNRAGNKASDMFKNFJNFJNGKFSNGJLNSDNBLNARJLNB QRIBRPOENGOPQRFGMEMFWNGOI4Q3NWGRMFGOP4QWNGPIR

DesignzbyJulez

This app is really going to help me organize my store and save me a lot of time. I enjoy how it keeps my store organize. I can now look at the area's I need to improve in.

WOAK

AMAZING APP!!! Helps a lot and helps push forward business. I recommend this to all those in the business, expand profits!!!

Love Shop

Excellent app for push marketing notification. Easy to install and configure, a lot of option if you need to give some customization.

ToddyBee

the installation is very easy and cool. I haven't experience how it actually work yet so I can't say much but will be back to review again hopefully positive again.
Thanks.

Donut & Doughnut

Just what you need to promot :-) easy to install, easy to customized and very efficient, thank you all.

sparkly store

aun estoy probando espero todo vaya bien tiene buena pinta, no quiero tampoco agobiar la web espero no entren pop-up al entrar

Zolasavings

I am using this app as I am a Newbie and learning to set up my Shopify store. I am certain that in due time I will be confident.

June's Hallmark

Can't wait to try this out. I've used their other apps and have been very happy with them. This company had good quality apps.

quick stop links

I would just like to say that this app has been a breath of fresh air. Easy to use and great for business. If you would like to further your Shopify business this app is a must. Thank You!!