Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Black Friday abandoned carts recovery via push notification

Bouletta Case Shop

I used to this app to increase sales.
This is first day
I hope that it will be work
First impression is good...

The Pump Studio

Very good app, and the support is very fast and professionnal! I feel supported in my project and safe for my store, thank you HEXTOM

Topaze Fashion

Great app with excellent features.
would it be possible to add pictures in any background.

Favorite Story

I wanted to use the abandoned cart push notifications, but couldn't get it them to work. It would ask for visitors to subscribe in Chrome on my laptop, but not in any other browser or on a mobile device. And even after subscribed, the abandoned cart push notifications just didn't happen. I set them up. They were on. They just didn't work. Bummer. Wasted too much time trying to troubleshoot.

Red Parrot

I have just started using this app and it's very easy to use. A lot of tools in one single app. Thumbs up for now!

Cuchen US

So far so good! Very easy to use. I've just set up all campaigns, looking forward to see the effects and actual revenue.

MyOuterTech

I just started using this app and so far its great. I was using 3 different apps for what this one apps provides. Easy to use and good interface. Would recommend to others.

The 1 ESSENTIAL ShoP

Just Starting my online business. Was informed that this app was good, can't wait to see if the advice was right . Great graphics and tools all ready to go. Push buttons, advacned settings, Thanks.

USKep

best and smart app to boost sales and bush notification
I got hundred of people to re targeting. very useful

Baby Boo Halloween

Smart Push Marketing is brilliant! It helps keep my mind at ease when creating attractive words in my marketing. The app has built in wording which decreases the amount of time spent creating something compelling. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!