Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

moonaro

Location India
Time spent using app 3 minutes

i love this beautiful app because it is very simple but i will test it if it is going to affect my sit in positive way thank you please bring more free apps ^_^

LifeCulture Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I can't believe this app is offered for free. I'm very thankful to the creators. I look forward to seeing if these push notifications help improve my stats!

TheBlackWolves

I use this app to help customers manage their purchases when they have to leave the site due to family or friends or whatever 'emergency' they may have. This helps the customer know where they left off and saves them time and energy by NOT having to shop all over again!
Great Product for Shoppers!

BOVA STORE

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used and very helpful for my store. Hope it always free. That is wonderful
Thank for make good app.

www.nerocoins.com

easy to use so far so good but don't know how it works yet.

Makalia Clothing

I am glad that this app exists to make it easier to encourage customers to check out my store instead of just looking and going.

Krush Keepsakes

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really helpful and highly recommended! It allows a notification to pop up welcoming customers, informing customers of their order and shipment updates, abandon cart recovery, price drop alert, back in stock alert and you can create a promotion campaign. Really great app to have for your e-commerce business.

LoveMyAlannah

Time spent using app About 3 years

I like using this app to advertise my current shipping and monthly promotions. It’s been a very useful tool.

Cheapstraws.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Top line App. Fingers crossed for results! Cheapstraws.com check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloth & Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app 27 minutes

This app is great! Easy to set up and matched by theme/colour scheme automatically. I'm using abandoned cart recovery and back in stock notifications. Only just installed it, so lets see how it performs!