Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Hummel & Hummel Schuhmanufaktur Online Shop

Weglot has all you need for your translations. Quick and easy to configure with an excellent and fast support!

VIPSHOPCAMPUS

J’ai contacté le support client et je confirme qu’il est réactif aux demandes. Je conseil d’utiliser cette application.

YOGATERRAE

I had a really quick and efficient support thanks to the WeGlot support team about some dynamic elements!
Thank you very much again!

Mus Curl Salon

Great translations and the Support Team is always there to respond! A big thank you Nathalie for helping me out !

IC Design

We really appreciate this translating app and also the super fast support from Thomas. Thank you very much!

cazzapetite-zacks

Fantastic translating app! Very user-friendly, fairly priced and above all, the service is incredible. I needed help to translate the checkout pages and received a response from Guillaume in a matter of hours. Can't recommend enough. Thank you!

EPHESIUM

Simply the best translation app for shopify. A lot of settings and options, very usefull and complete. Needs some handling at the begining. The support is very reactive. For any issue, they answer immediatly and take care of it efficiently.

Iron Roots

We have had a very good experience so far with Weglot. Great customer support. While it does take some time to translate the website; it is very intuitive and works like a charm.

Sweetie Feetie

This app is full with bugs and horrible customer service, don't get me started about the amount of times I had to translate the same words.

May 25, 2020

I am so sorry for the trouble this has caused you but we do not outsource our support. You wrote us 4 messages on a Saturday. We state in the saved reply we are open Mon-Fri.

We actually have faster support than most apps. Also:
-We do not have any active bug
-We do not have horrible customer service
-If you had to translate a word various times, there is usually a reason behind it.

Let me know if you need additional help.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84