4.6

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its accurate multi-language support and SEO optimization, which some credit for improved search engine rankings. Unique features like translating dynamic content, external JavaScript code, and incoming reviews are appreciated. The user-friendly interface, particularly the simple visual editor for direct store editing, is praised. Merchants see it as an effective tool for potentially boosting sales by reaching a wider audience.

January 18, 2024

Great app, however, everyone can look at basic functionality of the app, my review is about the level of support we got. We were getting an error connected to certain domain level permissions on Shopify that lead to Shop pay not working from translated page and Weglot team helped us solve it within 24 hours.

Artlogo
About 2 years using the app
January 27, 2024

My website is down due to the instructions of weglot.
For the subdomains they said to make changes in DNS which has caused my erbosteste not work anymore.
I can’t get any sales anymore.
I have submitted tickets since yesterday and haven’t received even one reply. I don’t know if I should sue for damages as I wasn’t informed about these consequences.

Unrefined Riches
Germany
Weglot replied February 20, 2024

Hello,

Your insights are invaluable, and we are committed to addressing the issues you've raised to enhance our overall customer experience.

After taking a look at your account, our team was active in responding to your messages and solved your issue.

We tried to contact you again to see if all changes are reflected on your end but have yet to receive your response.

Do not hesitate to contact us at support@weglot.com if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

January 16, 2024

Weglot est une super app ! L'intégration a traduit rapidement notre boutique en ligne en plusieurs langues. Le tableau de bord est assez intuitif et le support linguistique complet le rendent convivial. Ce qu'on a beaucoup apprécié, c'est le service client très réactif et compétent. Les mises à jour en temps réel et l'optimisation SEO ajoutent la touche finale parfaite. Seul reproche le tarif est un peu élevé, mais c'est game-changer pour toute boutique Shopify visant un public mondial.

Flotte
France
December 15, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved any issues I had with the Arabic translation version of my website. Thank you for the outstanding support, Antoine!

Mahajati
Singapore
Almost 5 years using the app
January 12, 2024

The app is good really. I used it for more than one year. Extreme accuracy and ability to refine translations.
The only downside is the high pricing. I ended up in paying 100$ per month for a 100 visits per day website. Too high. That made me uninstall the app.
You should also beware that your subscription won't stop just by uninstaling the app. They will continue in charging you if you won't disable it via your weglot account (not that easy).
You should also disable the plan auto-update system. You may end up in paying much more than you planned for that kind of service.

enthcreations
Italy
January 2, 2024

La traduction n'est jamais facile, surtout instantanée et en plusieurs langues !!
Avec Weglot, mon site est traduit en 5 langues instantanément.
Je n'ai pas forcement besoin d'une traduction parfaite, juste que les nouveaux clients étrangers comprennent mon offre de services, et cela fonctionne !
Quand je demande de l'aide : je l'obtiens ! Et mon problème est réglé ensuite.
Je suis donc satisfait. Merci Weglot.

Paris Boat Club
France
December 28, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved my issues of our website. And also take our suggestion to optimize weglot documentation. Thank you for the great support, Antoine!

OH LA LAQUA
Germany
December 27, 2023

I've found Weglot to be an outstanding solution for translating my website. It operates seamlessly and efficiently, making my content accessible in multiple languages with impressive accuracy and speed. What I value the most, however, is their exceptional customer support. The Weglot team is genuinely dedicated to resolving any issues that arise, particularly those related to my store and their app. Their willingness to go the extra mile not only enhances my overall experience but also instills a deep sense of trust and satisfaction in their service. It's clear to me that Weglot prioritizes its customers, striving to provide not just a tool for translation but a comprehensive, supportive service that truly values and responds to user needs.

Drakenbloedboom
Netherlands
December 14, 2023

Terrible customer service. We had a small bug and the solution they offered deleted all our manual translations and thus made weeks of work go to waste. Also slows down your website a LOT.

PlusGear
Austria
Weglot replied December 19, 2023

Dear User,

I want to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you encountered due to your recent experience with our service. Your feedback regarding the small bug and subsequent loss of manual translations is deeply concerning to us, and I completely understand the frustration caused by this situation.

After an investigation with our team, it seems no manual translations were removed from Weglot's end, and our team did their best to answer all your questions and concerns.

Feel free to contact the support team at support@weglot.com if you wish to have further assistance.

Best,

January 19, 2024

Unfortunately we now have an ugly language switcher which we can not move anywhere because we get an error whenever trying to use the visual builder. Losing money on ads, and no direct chat function..

Pelle Cosmetics
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Weglot replied January 23, 2024

Hello Pelle Cosmetics,

I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing issues with the language switcher. I want to assure you that we're here to help resolve this matter for you.
If you could kindly provide more details about the specific problem you're encountering and let us know what you wish to achieve with the language switcher, our team will do its best to assist you promptly.

Although we don't have a chat function, we want you to know that we respond quickly to emails, and your concern is important to us.

If you happen to have any additional information or questions, please feel free to include them in your response.

Have a nice day,