Weglot Translate

Weglot Translate

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Majolie

Amazing team, very helpful and lightning-fast answers! Our website turned into an international eshop in minutes. Thanks!

Charmoire-intl

An easy to use app with a professional team that answers all your questions within office hour. Very willing to help and solves your problems promptly. Two words to sum it up - HASSLE FREE!

OSTOCARE

Very useful app, the service is even better, had everything in my store translated, some sections weren’t translated automatically so Weglot Team provided help and all worked out perfectly!

Beng Kang

I used this app to help me translate my webpage, it's very easy to use and the support team has been so helpful. I 100% recommend this app.

charafdino

l'application es super ! et le service client es simplement top ! cette appli mérite 10 étoiles ! merci encore au support clients et pour leur réactivités ! je vous le recommande sans hésiter

Timeo et Chloe

I have used this app for almost a year and every time I added another app I would lose all the human translation and have to translate my whole website all over again.
I have contacted support who are not available in the evenings and weekends so sometimes I had to wait 2 days to get through support and that meant I lost sales as my site looked fake.

I have decided to keep my website in French and let people translate automatically from their browser.

I also had old translations from products that have been deleted still on the translation list I did follow the procedure from support on how to delete it but it kept appearing.

Laia's Organic

Marie from support replied to my request for help within 4 minutes and managed to solve the problem with me. Very helpful and friendly.

Zendays

We used Weglot to translate our website and it worked awesomely. It's really easy to install and already translates most of your content automatically in good English. Furthermore, they have an awesome support team, who helps you with any problems you have within hours.

Creations by Ciara

Easy to install.
Easy to use.

I had a problem with some areas i wanted to exclude from translation.
I contacted them.

For my surprise, these guys are very responsive and very professional. They got my problem sorted real quick and even explained in detail what was wrong.

Im very happy with them and my customers very happy they can shop my store on their native language.

Highly recommended.

TO/NO Jewelry & Apparel

Great app, great support! Editing translation is made easy and support answered right away and was very helpful. 5 Stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51