4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for its accurate translation capabilities, ideal for expanding businesses globally. They value its ability to translate dynamic and third-party app content, boosting SEO and international traffic. Features like the visual editor and manual translation adjustments are highly appreciated. The support team is praised for their quick responses, technical knowledge, and proactive problem-solving approach.

January 18, 2024

Great app, however, everyone can look at basic functionality of the app, my review is about the level of support we got. We were getting an error connected to certain domain level permissions on Shopify that lead to Shop pay not working from translated page and Weglot team helped us solve it within 24 hours.

Artlogo
About 2 years using the app
December 27, 2023

I've found Weglot to be an outstanding solution for translating my website. It operates seamlessly and efficiently, making my content accessible in multiple languages with impressive accuracy and speed. What I value the most, however, is their exceptional customer support. The Weglot team is genuinely dedicated to resolving any issues that arise, particularly those related to my store and their app. Their willingness to go the extra mile not only enhances my overall experience but also instills a deep sense of trust and satisfaction in their service. It's clear to me that Weglot prioritizes its customers, striving to provide not just a tool for translation but a comprehensive, supportive service that truly values and responds to user needs.

Drakenbloedboom
Netherlands
January 12, 2024

The app is good really. I used it for more than one year. Extreme accuracy and ability to refine translations.
The only downside is the high pricing. I ended up in paying 100$ per month for a 100 visits per day website. Too high. That made me uninstall the app.
You should also beware that your subscription won't stop just by uninstaling the app. They will continue in charging you if you won't disable it via your weglot account (not that easy).
You should also disable the plan auto-update system. You may end up in paying much more than you planned for that kind of service.

enthcreations
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
January 27, 2024

My website is down due to the instructions of weglot.
For the subdomains they said to make changes in DNS which has caused my erbosteste not work anymore.
I can’t get any sales anymore.
I have submitted tickets since yesterday and haven’t received even one reply. I don’t know if I should sue for damages as I wasn’t informed about these consequences.

Unrefined Riches
Germany
Weglot replied February 20, 2024

Hello,

Your insights are invaluable, and we are committed to addressing the issues you've raised to enhance our overall customer experience.

After taking a look at your account, our team was active in responding to your messages and solved your issue.

We tried to contact you again to see if all changes are reflected on your end but have yet to receive your response.

Do not hesitate to contact us at support@weglot.com if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
The Weglot Team

December 28, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved my issues of our website. And also take our suggestion to optimize weglot documentation. Thank you for the great support, Antoine!

OH LA LAQUA
Germany
January 20, 2024

I recently had a fantastic experience with the Weglot support team, particularly with Fanny. She responded quickly to my emails, patiently addressed my issues, and provided helpful solutions. Fanny's suggestions were always instructive and greatly improved my overall experience. Highly recommended!

Liste Luna
3 months using the app
December 15, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved any issues I had with the Arabic translation version of my website. Thank you for the outstanding support, Antoine!

Mahajati
Singapore
Almost 5 years using the app
November 11, 2023

Really a top-notch customer service. I was really dragging on to start resolving the problem I had with email notifications, but when I did it really didn't take more than a few hours to fix. And this was all thanks to a really fast and hands-on approach. Thank you Zoé!

Just writing an update. Since changing our theme, we had some issues with translations but as always Weglot team is the best. We got some support that I'm pretty sure was above their obligations. I 100% would recommend it if you are in search of a good translation app for your store :) The app is really easy to use and for the simplest of issues, they have really clear and easy-to-understand instructions/FAQ page/videos, etc.

Another UPDATE one year later: We needed to go from subdomains to subdirectories and Weglot helped us through the technical stuff perfectly. Thank you, Antoine! The help was more than expected and I am talking about 30 exchanged emails. At the same time, I needed to talk to customer service from our previous translation app GTranslate and those guys were again clueless about the technical things.

Having a successful e-commerce journey means having great partners, and WEGLOT is one of them.

Wodal
Estonia
About 2 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Weglot est une super app ! L'intégration a traduit rapidement notre boutique en ligne en plusieurs langues. Le tableau de bord est assez intuitif et le support linguistique complet le rendent convivial. Ce qu'on a beaucoup apprécié, c'est le service client très réactif et compétent. Les mises à jour en temps réel et l'optimisation SEO ajoutent la touche finale parfaite. Seul reproche le tarif est un peu élevé, mais c'est game-changer pour toute boutique Shopify visant un public mondial.

Flotte
France
Almost 2 years using the app
January 25, 2024

The Customer service is very responsive and they have fixed my issue very quiclky! Thank you Jeremie

Relove