Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

JENEST

I had some problems because I used another translation app before. They were very helpful and fast in there feedback. Everything was solved within a day! Very happy with the good support

Menroutine Official

The support is amazing, Fanny did a great! She helped me with all my issues. They were solved in no time! I would definitely recommend the app.

flordeasoka

We were using Translation Lab for few months with several issues that the tecnical support didn't answered for. We are using Weglot since one week and find the display, the use and above all the tecnical support, very professional.

Galaxy Golf

Outstanding functionality and professional support! Highly recommended this app if you're looking for an easy way to translate your website.

Alba Yoga

Great functionality and especially outstanding support. I had a problem in the translated checkout procedure and the support helped me a lot.

DecorMania.eu

Great app for us - probably the only app to consider when using Shogun and having a large product catalogue. Saves a lot of time. Minor hiccups but the support is super responsive and very helpful (thank you Fanny!!)

Lumi Lamp shop

Great app! Very easy to use. The visual editor is very practical. Also amazing support from the team!

the curated ROOM

So far the best translation app we have seen in the Shopify universe and we tried almost all of them. Handling it takes some used-to but once you get a hang of it, it is pretty easy to use. Support is EXTREMELY fast! :) Which is definitely a nice bonus!
For us it was important to be able to translate the apps as well, not only the basic Shopify template, like most of the translation apps do it. Weglot covers 90% which is the best you can get within the Shopify setup. Worth the price if you have a more complex shop and really want to grow it internationally (or like us, you have many local languages :)).

Vagisan

Great app for translation. The developer is also very helpful in helping me set up the translation button for Mobile.

reDevice

I tried a few translation apps on the marketplace but this one stood out with its build quality. The app was intuitive to set up. With good UX for my visitors - love the no page-reload translation! Placing the language change widget on the store is easy and very flexible (put it anywhere) for both mobile and desktop versions of the site. We had some issues with how dynamic elements - product swatches are translated, but their support was amazing (quick and effective) in helping us set everything up. Special thanks to Alexis and Margaux for the help with troubleshooting. Room for improvement: 1) have the checkout as part of the pages that can be translated through your app. Note here - although they app doesn't translate checkout, they have a great guide in showing how you can do it yourself via Shopify's native language editor. 2) Allow custom language specification structure through URL. Currently, it is fixed to sitename.com/a/l/[language ISO code]. I wish I could just do sitename.com/[lang ISO code]. Aside from the 2 points above, I recommend this for anyone who wants to do their store localization quick and painless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97