Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

DARKSIDE BICYCLES

Location Germany

Great customer support with very quick respond. Also the app is very good for translation of your shop!

Nilokilo

Location Egypt

Great App for translating your store. Simple to use and intuitive interface. Also, their support team is super helpful and responsive.

Beauty & the Lion | Interlaken

Location Switzerland

Great customer service! Although the app itself is not so user friendly. But they respond my email with no delay.

Oldskull Europe

Location Germany

Die App ist beinahe perfekt für unsere Ansprüche. Ein paar Kleinigkeiten sind etwas umständlich umzusetzen, aber der sehr schnelle und kompetente support durch Baptiste war vorbildlich.

Feyral

Location United Arab Emirates

Best translation app on the Store. Have everything you need. It's a bit expensive compared to the other ones but you get what you pay for, remember that. 10+

Angles90® Europe

Location Italy

Worst experience. Why? The support team simply shut down our website (right now for already a day) and the now they refuse to have a call with us in order to solve the issue asap. We never had any issues like this in past with any other app.

Dinavia

Location France
Time spent using app About 24 hours

The application works quite well overall but beware, the creation of subdirectories is still in beta test. Basically the application creates subdomains.
Even by increasing my package I had translations that were not done.
Last point, you can only translate your urls if you have a business package at 210€ / month and if you use subdomains... unfortunately.

FIT & ALIVE Cosmetics EU

Location Germany

Wir nutzen die App seit einigen Monaten. Bis jetzt gute Erfahrungen mit gemacht. Vor allem ist Support sehr schnell und hilfsbereit.

ŠPORK

Location Czechia

I was scared at first. The language switcher was in a different place than I wanted, but support was very helpful and I'm signing off early. I recommend it. Cheaper option, but support will accommodate you as much as possible.

Coqueta Official

Location Italy

I didn't like the fact that even though you pay for the business plan to have the store translated in 3 languages, you still have a word limit. That way, for how is my store, I was only able to add 1 language and a half instead of 3... it doesn't make much sense to me. Not for me, sorry

July 13, 2022

Hi Coqueta,

I’m sorry to hear about the experience you had.

We’re committed to providing fast and friendly service at a fair price and we do apologize if this was not communicated in the way it should have been. We take pride in being transparent about pricing – so that both parties know what is expected upfront. The word limit is actually set so that our servers can function well for all our users.

I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team and I hope there’s another chance where you can try us again!

Wishing you a great day,

The Weglot Team