Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Tweed Co.

Christophe was available and responded quickly. He fixed my problem promptly. Weglot is the ideal plugin to meet translation needs.

I recommend that you keep your eyes closed.

Be In Fashion

It's quite incredible. Note that despite the fact that the application is uninstalled and all bank data is deleted before the application is deleted, there is still a debit on my bank account.

AFAMIA SWEETS

I use Weglot to translate my store to three different languages. I'm happy with the result and more happy with the service. Great, cheerful and fast customer service!

Smart Shopping

Great App and great customer services

Thank you.

Sunwatchz

only miss LIVE CHAT but ok i believe that have millions of users and cant have live chat, so as for the app itself, it works extremely well if we know how to do things, the dynamic translate is amazing. thanks!

Rohner Socks Int.

Best App for multilingual shopify stores by far. The content can be easily found and translated. The backend of the app is very easy to work with, and the functionalities very well thought. The support is one of the best if not the best that we worked with for an app: they always answer within one day and always get the right solution. Very professional. We highly recommend this app for a multilingual solution.

MAËCY'S

Thanks to Christophe for his reactivity he was able to solve my technical problem in no time. the application is just extraordinary, very easy to use, I recommend without hesitation.

Jack Black Canada

Very good app. Doesn't overload your liquid code like Langify. Easy to use and manual translate. Provide you translated website in a few minutes. Customer service is very responsive. Thank you.

UNIQCREATORS

Customer Support (REMY) helped me restore my sessions, that I had deleted! Well done. Great APP - Keep it up!

Neat Shop

DON'T EVER BUY this app, check all the previous bad reviews about them first and check the websites that used them, THOSE ARE THHE REAL REVIEWS, I downloaded the app a week ago, worked on everything for my translation, I translated the whole site, and when I asked them about a normal issue Rtl, they started sending me codes to install, told them I'm not a coder they replied back WE ARE NOT YOUR DEVELOPER If we could send screenshots for their emails I would have, just to show you people what kind of app developers they are . DO NOT BUY OR DOWNLOAD THEIR APP, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND MOST OF ALL YOU WILL ONLY BE WAISTING YOUR TIME . Remy ,Samuel , Max DO NOT EVEN ANSWER ME BACK , I am only posting this for people to know who you guys ARE and don't try to lie to people. YOUR SUPPORT TEAM SUCK

THIS IS A REPLY FOR YOUR REPLY ON MY MESSAGE :. AND TELL ME WHERE DID I ASK YOU FOR A CUSTOM CSS ??????? I WANT THE JOB DONE FOR ME????? I WAS DOING THE WHOLE WORK ON MY OWN , YOU GUYS LEAVE CUSTOMERS FIGURE THINGS OUT ON THEIR OWN . YOUR SUPPORT SUCK , MAN UP AND DON'T BE A COWARD TO ADMIT IT .WHEN YOU DO NOT NOT ANSWER FOR A SECOND DAY THIS IS WHERE I ASK YOU AND SAY " HELLO YOU LIER. I'M NOT SURPRISED WITH YOUR RUDENESS EITHER .

October 18, 2019

I'm not surprised you put this review. In 4 years of developing this app in Shopify community, I have never seen someone so disrespectful and agressive.

Here is the story:
- You installed Weglot, everything is working except some RTL issues.
- You send a first message about it, we answer in the same day.
- We tell you your template is not supporting RTL and in this case you still can add custom CSS rules to make it work
- You say you don't know how to do, you want us to do your custom CSS code. We agree and start giving you CSS code to show you example; We add screenshot
- You keep sending several message per day, we answer all messages within hours and minutes sometimes
- When we don't answer for 2 hours, you send "Hello … I'm still waiting for my previous requests"
- We fix your font size issue, and RTL on some elements but you always ask for more instead of trying yourself using the previous screenshot we did for you.
- You start being agressive using upper case and expression like : "I am not a coder , I need YOU to do the font directions for me", "I HAVE WORKED WITH MANY APP CREATORS BEFORE NONE ASKED ME OR SENT ME CODES TO DO ." or "My theme developer has died , should I connect with him telepathically ??"
- I explain you we can't do all the custom code for your theme simply because it's not Weglot job. Weglot translates string and for RTL language, we switch the theme to RTL but in your case your theme has no RTL style. We gave you workaround in CSS but you don't want to do anything yourself.
- You demand a refund
- I give a full refund immediatly
- You leave this review