Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Maline Bodywear

Very true translations & Very professional costumer service, they get your issues resolved very quickly !

Allforboats.shop

I never write reviews but this one deserves one: Great app, quick to install and very accurate automatic translations from German to English. Easy options to edit manually. AND: a very proactive customer service! I got an immediate reply to my email and my problems got all solved quickly by the team. Thanks again Zoé!

Gobek.com

We were not sure to invest such an amount to an app but we are glad we did. Definitely well worth it. And on top of it great customer service. They are really responsive and get our issues resolved in a very short period of time. Strongly recommend it.

DeMassageWinkel B.V.

Overall, I think the options and speed of the app are very good. Also, the option that you can translate the URLs is amazing - especially for SEO purposes. It is a great way to scale internationally for any webstore. What I do definitely not wish to anyone is switching from Langify to Weglot. It is a big pain in the ass and in the end you will need to import all translations manually (even though weglot claims they can flawlessly import all translations). The customer support team is not really willing to help in this as well, and just tell you to hire someone that can import for you (even though their website claims that you can import all translations easily?) Second the URL function in their software is a pain in the ass. It doesn't work at all and after emailing back and forth about this for a couple of weeks I just give up and try using their visual editor... At the moment we have around 220k words translated apparently and I have no idea where they show up from, as the translations can't be matched to individual products anymore and they also do not show up in the visual editor? Also their integration with review applications does only work one way - They translate from the main language to the target language. However if you get a review in the target language, it won't automatically translate to the main language. So I am not sure if you can call this a real integration... E.g. You have a English website and translate it to French - If you got an english review it will translate to French for your French website, but if you get a French review it won't translate to English for your English website So in general I would say Weglot is the most advanced translations app for Shopify at this moment. However, expect a HUGE hassle when switching translations apps and expect to pay for word amounts that don't really add up (as you can't see clearly on which page which translations show up as their URL function doesn't work). Having said that, for us the extra features of weglot add up to the amount we pay per month. They have been helpfull with adding one extra feature to our current plan, which is very nice. However, there is a lot of room for improvement in my opinion and it would have been highly appreciated if there was better support. Not only by email, but perhaps by an onboarding video call. This doesn't sound like too much for a $200+ per month software to me.

GYPPHY

I have tried some translation apps but this is the best for real. Really easy to translate even dynamic elements and customer service is great. Their response is so quick that I had struggled with few things but they fixed it for me for just one day. I really appreciated. Thank you.

KYLTED

Nathanael and the Team helped when we had issues - The app working very good, as all apps dont forget to double check languages

Workment

The support team is amazing !! two times I had some issues they fixed it very fast, first time I had help from Remy who did a great job and second time I was so disappointed with my problem, didn't knew what to do to solve it and Alexis solved all my problems ! weglot is defo worth it and I'm gonna use it much more for future websites ! Cheers to the weblog team

The Beauty of Caring

Really perfect support for devs in case you are in trouble. But normally in 10 minutes yuo will have your site translated :)

Easy-Bio

We've used this app on various sites we've created on Shopify - an absolute guarantee! Great support and great ease of use. Thanks!

Kuschies.com

Great app. we are trying to integrate our shop with them in 3 languages and the support has been amazing and very quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122