Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Moms & Co

great customer service! Answering within hours and super helpful. also very easy to manage. I recommend

SunValley24

The app works reliably and as described. The easy-to-use frontend enabled us to save a lot of time.
AND the support from weglot is excellent! - Thanks Alexis!

Earasers.Shop

This App is really great!
Very quick in making translations..
Also the customer service is Outstanding,
John helped us in an incredible way..
He thinks and acts outside the box..

Thnks again
Mark

boto swimwear

Horrible app. It is full of glitches. The app wants to retranslate the site each time a new user visits. Our 2,000 word site quickly became a 10,000 word site according to the app. Sorry I can not explain this better as I really do not understand what is going on and this app should not allowed to be on Shopify.

February 21, 2020

We are so sorry about your experience but more than happy to explain how we work :)
Please note that all your pages are not added at the beginning but are added progressively. So your current usage might go up even if you don’t add new content: it’s simply because all your pages were not in Weglot yet.
This is why the word count increased.

Weglot does not re-translate your site every time a user visits the page. Once the page is translated, Weglot does not count the page again.
After using our beta wordcount https://wordcount.weglot.com you can see that your site is way above the 2,000 words.

You have full transparency as to all the content being translated in your Translation List and can delete or exclude translations you do not wish to display.

Gioielleria Granarelli

Brilliant app, amazing helpdesk and support. Would definitely recommend especially for smaller team that have no time, resources or manpower to have pages translated in a number of target languages.

Lima Beachwear

Weglot is an amazing app and the support is outstanding! Appreciate you guys a lot! You have saved a lot of time & effort for our translations!

Monexia

The automatic translation tool and the support team are great, but guys you should really implement an update to be compliant to the new native-url release of Shopify in December 2019.
The plug in as it is doesn't enable any SEO optimization of URLs and this is really disadvantageous for us. After asking many times when they will adapt to the new URL feature, they couldn't give us a clear anwer...
What a pity!

The Woof Woof

So far so good! Easy app to install and use. Used it to have our english site translated to greek language (most sections manually). Love the visual editor, although not everything can be translated (e.g. cart and payment pages etc.). With little customizations in the Shopify language section, you can have a nice overall solution. Already used customer support -contacted by Guillaume- and I am quite pleased from the quick response and solution to my problems. Recommended.

Konjak Paris

I experienced other apps in the past (WPML on WordPress, Langify on Shopify..) and Weglot is so far the best experience I've had. It's not the cheapest option but you get a great service and ease of use. Christophe from the support is a crack :) Thank You!

Sample Pack

Pretty simple, fast and effective. Also they have a very fast customer service. I definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73