Weglot Translate

Weglot Translate

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Watches - OPD

This is the worst company ever. I tried it out and the manual translation function is really bad. I have some pages from my attorney, already translated. They are very long so I wanted to just copy and paste. But this is not possible. You have to copy every paragraph and heading one by one. You can't find any support to this topic on their website. Ok, I removed the app and told them my reason. Their answer was: Hey could you please tell us your reason?? And then the best ... To remove the app fully, they send you a instruction with 8 points??!!

WunderZap

App is working as expected, though with minor issues but the supports especially Guillaume replies to queries within 24hours. Thanks!

youredmshop

Great team, they help me a lot. Very fast attention and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages! :)))

Femme Fatale

I like how responsive is the support! Great team! Way to go Weglot! I used to translate 5 European languages

Boneswimmer

Sebastian was awesome and solved everything in a second! Just few emails and in few hours he was able to fix what I was arguing with for days :)
TOP!

Craft Sports Canada

Excellent app, really great to be able to translate with defaults and then override. Translated notifications work well and customer emails. Excellent responsive and helpful support.

CarpetOnline | Bestel online je tapijten | Gratis verzending

Thanks Guillaume for helping me out for those some small issues, its more finetuning.
I highly recommend this app, it saved me a lot of time and money .

Spy Emporium

Sebastian assisted with our template coding issue and placement of language icons in desktop and mobile view. Very helpful and the app plugin is great! We can now cater to Spanish speakers with ease. I would definitely recommend this app and this company to any site needing multiple languages on their site.

Catherine Watches

Nice application !!! I suggest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 8, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! unfortunately, you had not canceled your subscription which is why you were still charged. You can always just simply email us. With more than 50,000+ users, we have a high-value product and treat each user with that same respect. Thanks!

KOORD.STORE

I use Weglot for translating my product and shipping tracking page to German (from Dutch). Since this is inside the threshold for free tier it helped me to start my shop in three markets at the same time (The Netherlands, Germany, and Austria) with minimum budget spent (zero). In order to make everything look good I had to invest some time in manual translation (~17% of my page is manually translated through a glossary feature which works great). Also, I had a request for translation of a special placement which has been worked on by Weglot support and driven to a resolution very quickly which made me a happy customer. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59