Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Crazycatshop

I have installed about 3-4 other translator app. Even though Weglot is higher in price than other apps, it's well worth every penny. It's so much more professional, aesthetically as well as function wise. Other language app stuff up my currency app, Weglot doesn't and their support is prompt!! I also asked Max to help with moving the button in other places, he did it so quickly and perfectly. Highly recommend this app! Awesome support! Thank you :)

Muroexe Es

Perfect customer chat service!

Trust Quality

Weglot is a great app. I found this tool after comparing 3 different language app on shopify. This app is the easiest and most effective solution for your web store if you need it right away. We have Chinese and Japanese language installed and works seamlessly. There are a part you have to do some trial and error, but Max from Weglot helped me find the best way. Their customer support is great, too! I usually do not write this much review due to my limited ability in English language, so you see how much I liked this app and service!

Cheap Accessoriz

Best translator ever!! and there is a real friendly custom service. 6 STARS

Edm Alien

WEGLOT Deserves 6 Stars / High Quality / Top Notch Service / Best Multi-Language App on the Market !!!

Weglot is the #1 and Only Multi-language app for your Shopify store or any Ecommerce store you may have. Weglot was able to give a Professional clean look that's fully functional, and easy to use.

Weglot goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to supporting their clients, they gave us full support, and quickly responded and addressed any concerns we had. They customized, and tweaked our theme until we were perfectly satisfied with the look and function of the language drop down menu.

This is not a paid review, I am a shop owner like many of you who know the struggle of working with freelancers, and developers, and still not getting it right. Weglot is the Perfect solution.

Thanks to the entire Weglot team.

Edm Alien / Coming Soon

Carpenter Watches

Absolutely seamless install and super intuitive ap manipulation. The team over at Weglot was prompt in their responses and able to make all needed adjustments in a timely fashion.

Most of the time there isn't a human on the back-end. I was incredibly pleased to have an email chat with James W. who completed all of my goals.

Thanks Weglot (James W.)

Neil Carpenter
www.CarpenterWatches.com

Cactus Fine Art

Great app, simple to use and very powerful to show any customer in the majority of the languages.

Perilsole Online

Gran y sencilla aplicación. Tiene una fácil de configuración para adaptarse a tus necesidades en cualquier idioma. Muy contento con su soporte, en todo momento te solucionan tus dudas.

Global Motors Gmbh

Perfect app for translating our website. Our managers (multi-langual) fix the automated translations by hand, which is perfectly fine, as it's literally impossible for the machine to translate everything perfectly. Highly recommend, Mr. James cares about his customers.

Alshamicatering

solved a big problem for us, when it comes to food there are some words that wouldn't be translated correctly on any translator, Weglot gave us the chance to put in our own translation plus their support team are amazing.