Reviews (1,525)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic translation feature, beneficial for international trade. It supports multiple languages and allows manual adjustments. The app is praised for its seamless operation, speed, and SEO-friendly features. Merchants report increased international traffic after using it. Customer support is commended for its responsiveness and effectiveness. The app is easy to use with clear instructions and troubleshooting resources. It's reported to positively impact businesses by making content accessible in multiple languages.

September 2, 2020

Cette application est de loin la meilleure dans le domaine de la traduction en plus, le support technique est remarquable !

Soierie Huo
2 days using the app
May 5, 2020

The app works well. The only problem is that when you change a word inside a long text, you have to update ALL the translation again and that's a bit annoying. Great customer support.

TUUS Ex libris
Spain
September 20, 2019

Le service client est au top. Ils sont vraiment là pour nous aider.

Vous pouvez traduire les applications et les mails que vous envoyez à vos clients tant que vos applications sont pas en iFrame.

Certaines traductions sont quand même à faire, il traduit bien dans son ensemble mais pour certaines détails il faut passer derrière mais sinon le traducteur est au top.

Je conseil le traducteur pour celui qui veut pas créer des tonnes de boutiques pour pouvoir traduire son site. Il faut juste que vous engagiez un traducteur soit de chez Weglot ou un prestataire et vous pouvez lui donner l'accès afin qu'il vérifie ou améliore certaines traductions.

Gear Project
Belgium
January 24, 2018

Extremely quick response and great translational tool!

Biobids
1 day using the app
Edited February 1, 2022

auto increments translated words to make you reach the limit and to upgrade your free plan to non free (even when you delete the auto translations).. free plan is a fake, prefer to use of csv files for the shopify export if you don't want to lose time

El Tucán - Fighting for the forests
France
May 15, 2021

This app works fine for translation but customization does require some CSS knowledge - not ideal for non-technical folks. However, their customer support is super responsive and helpful! They were able to help us sort out any issues pretty fast. Good choice if you use Gempages for your site!

辣太后 Empress Hot Sauce
Taiwan
October 15, 2021

I am copy-pasting a response by Customer Service that should save you from installing this app: "We are open Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm (Paris Time).
Please avoid sending a follow-up email until you have heard from us as this will push your request to the back of our queue." So now I am left for one weekend with a store (in the translated languages) that has a glitch that makes the prices disappear! Other than that, the app is user-friendly but gets translations wrong for super basic things like for standard pages titled "About" and "Home"... in common languages as German and French!

pata paw
Switzerland
Weglot replied October 18, 2021

Hi PATA PAW,

We are sorry to see you had issues with Weglot. We like to provide our users with top-level support and therefore choose to not outsource our team. This is why we are not available on weekends :(. We sent you an email to see how we can further help out!

Best,
The Weglot Team

March 29, 2021

I just want to say that your App is MAGIC!! I was dreading translating my website and thought it would cost me too much money, effort, and time to go through with it.
But with Weglot, it is just so much fun and so easy to keep track of everything and make sure I went through all the pages and paragraphs. I really love the glossary feature that made the processss easier, as well as the visual editor, I can easily see how my translation is going to look and where everything is. I am already 50% done with my website's translation within 2 days and I didn't need to pay anyone to help me!!!

Born Primitive - Middle East
Kuwait
1 day using the app
Edited March 31, 2021

Attention, cette application est modifie automatiquement votre plan si vous dépassez le nombre de mot à traduire et vous prélève sans votre accord des 100aines d'euros. Le remboursement serait en cours de leur part mais je trouve cette pratique inacceptable, la modification d'un plan et le fait de prélever sur la carte de leur client doit se faire exclusivement avec un accord tacite. Je relève toutefois une excellente prise en charge par leur équipe.

Ma Culotte Menstruelle
France
Edited June 2, 2023

After 2 days spending, the support get back to me with the good resolution. Thanks for the support. However, I do recommend to make the process easier and make the answer to what customer wanted. I will remain 4 star for now. and can always update to 5 if I monitor everything is working.

Locks & Luxe