4.6

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its accurate multi-language support and SEO optimization, which some credit for improved search engine rankings. Unique features like translating dynamic content, external JavaScript code, and incoming reviews are appreciated. The user-friendly interface, particularly the simple visual editor for direct store editing, is praised. Merchants see it as an effective tool for potentially boosting sales by reaching a wider audience.

Edited December 4, 2019

Bad app. Bad support.
Wanted to translate to Arabic with right to left layout
The app messed up my website layout (for the translated language only)
I contacted support asking them to correct these changes. Karina responded with a silly email telling me they cannot "redo a site" for me.

I chose another app, had the same problem, but they resolved all issues for free!

Weglot is a bad choice!

Response:
You should've handled this issue in a more professional manner rather than saying "redo a site for you". I never requested changes for my site. I was requesting your team to correct faults caused by the Right To Left (RTL) view. If you had a little more experience in RTL layout you would've understood what I meant.

The other app understood the issue and worked with me and they resolved everything.

I had the right to review and I posted what I believe.

Weglot is a bad choice.
Good luck to you too :)

Response:
I have no interest in fighting you as well. And I am not gearing nothing to hurt no one. I wrote what I think in a direct way.

Again, I am not asking for any changes on my website. If I want to "redo" my website I would hire a developer for that. Not install a language app and ask its customer support team to redo it for me. The response didn't relate to my request and was inappropriate.

I am installing your app to add Arabic. After I did, the layout changed to right-to-left. However, there were drastic mistakes in that change. Some elements changed other elements remained left-to-right. That is why I was very disappointed when you said "we cannot redo a site for you".

I wish you the best of luck.

Layla Collection
Kuwait
6 days using the app
Weglot replied December 4, 2019

Update: Thanks again for your second response but if you wish to settle this matter, We recommend you email us back directly as it seems your responses are geared to hurt Weglot in a non-cordial way. We are here to just help out our wonderful users and have no interest in fighting with you :)

Again, best of luck to you.

We are so sorry to hear you believe our responses were silly but here at Weglot, we do not take any email from our more than 50k+ happy users as a joke. We know Weglot is not for everyone so we are happy you found a provider that works with your needs. We are here to provide all our users with the tools to make their site multilingual but like all apps, we have our limitations in the work we can do in making changes to their site. We like to let our numbers speak for themselves and with more than 600+ 5-stars reviews, Weglot is a great choice in support and multilingual needs :) Best of luck Mahmoud!

March 13, 2018

One of the mist dissatisfying apps ever used..

- Does not translate the right things entering
- After asking for support, explaining in 5 mails, it still was unclear.

- After finally get it on the right pages, it does translate horrible and miss out words everywhere, which makes you still have to manually do everything.

- After deleting it, it still is on your webshop, charges you money for not using the app, and you manually have to go in your code and delete it.

Electronicsportsclothing
Belgium
6 days using the app
March 16, 2022

I do not recommend the use of this app. It has misconfigured the details of the products and now the invoices do not come out right and the support has been unable to solve it. Pretty bad support.

Carnes Campoverde
Spain
August 13, 2018

I wish I could give it 0 stars! So first...once you install and go for a trial account there is no delete account button - you must email support for deletion :))...wonder now if they will wait for trial to expire then charge me and then delete :)) We will have to wait and see wont we? This does not help you translate any app added buttons and the automated translations are just off...they translate automatically everything even if you want that translated or not - and in my desired language they got a lot of words wrong (Romanian). Then comes the fun part... once you delete your project from their server, remove the app from shopify....the translation is still there....ohhh yeah....you must then edit your theme.liquid to remove the button and all....nice work... you wasted 45 min of my life for a 2 min app preview...Get better or just quit!

Dinmall Ro
Romania
May 19, 2018

:( I can't delete a Weblog(https://apps.shopify.com/weglot) from my website. It's a translator. I deleted it, but it remained on the site :( the translator window hangs to the left of the main menu. This flag is hanging and I can not remove it and the translator program works. Your support told me that the issue will be resolved 24-72 hours. It's long! I can't work with the site. This is a problem. I didn't have such problems in Shopify before. Please solve this problem. I can't wait a few days. This error of your platform is regarded by me as forcing a deal. It's illegal. I will refuse the services of the company of Shopify.

Goldelfin
Spain
March 11, 2020

Very satisfied with the app !
Easy to use.
Great reactivity from the staff (Thomas really helped me!)
Marina

MEA AYAYA
France
About 5 hours using the app
April 8, 2019

Good app so far, fast and clear response time with help when requested.
Still in testing, but the fact that you can change the translation manually is a big plus as Google is not the ideal translator.

Vuarnet Canada
4 days using the app
September 10, 2022

After installation the app lead to a mixture of languages. So when you switch the language, part of the text has not switched.
Now I have to rewrite all the product descriptions manually after deinstallation of the app.

ProDicer
Germany
4 days using the app
Weglot replied September 23, 2022

Dear ProDicer,

We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience.

Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every interaction. We would like the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you.

Please contact our office at support@weglot.com so that one of our representatives can discuss your concerns in more detail.

Hope to hear from you soon!
The Weglot Team

January 23, 2018

Very proactive and efficient support. Thank you Max !

Dwtn Paris
France
About 4 hours using the app
May 4, 2022

I just started using Weglot, Technical support is amazing, app is robust and gives you useful tools to edit translate. For now only minus is pricing plan, I reached 50000 words with 2 language (300 products), and I just started.

JUG deli