Reviews (1,524)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic translation feature, beneficial for international trade. It supports multiple languages and allows manual adjustments. The app is praised for its seamless operation, speed, and SEO-friendly features. Merchants report increased international traffic after using it. Customer support is commended for its responsiveness and effectiveness. The app is easy to use with clear instructions and troubleshooting resources. It's reported to positively impact businesses by making content accessible in multiple languages.

May 15, 2018

Perfect support !! Everytime I asked a question I had an answer very quickly :)

Sestra
France
October 9, 2019

What I like the most: the unbelievably fast and friendly service. The team ist really helpful and solves any issues right away. Very unusual. The app itself works fine, but I feel like the interface and usability could use a bit of improvement. At some points I dont find it intuitive enough. But maybe thats just me.

HANDS OF GOD FOOTBALL
October 14, 2021

A nightmare. I am very happy I could finally leave weglot, don't do the same mistake. This app costs a fortune and there is always a new problem. Each email of your customers (and other details) will count as new words, and then your word count will increase and you will have to pay more. They will even put all the translations offline if you go over the "translation requests" by month. That's by far the worst app I used with my Shopify store. The value for money is terrible, check other solutions you will pay less to have a better service (no word limit and more languages). CIAO WEGLOT

Aurora & Co. US
France
Weglot replied December 13, 2021

Hi Aurore,

We are sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect as we strive to have the best translation app. Feel free to email support to let us know what problems you seem to have encountered. You have the choice to also exclude elements so they do not count towards your word count so you have better control of your limit. If you had encountered an issue with your translations requests, support would have been able to help you immediately with this so that your translations remain online.

Happy Holidays!

December 11, 2018

cannot delete from store when i deleted the app the image stayed on my screen. You have to purchase if you want more than one language not worth it

Kamsira Clothing
Weglot replied March 26, 2019

Thanks for your review but I do see we responded to your request on how to remove Weglot back on December 11th where we included a detailed explanation on how to do so. Our business model depends on the word count and the number of translatable languages which is why we have different plans for different needs. We offer the free 10-day trial plan where you can choose other languages and test it out with no commitment needed.

March 14, 2022

This app is great for translations, but attention: IT DOES NOT WORK WITH SHOPIFY MARKET. So, in shopify markets, you have to assign a language to international coutries where you sell, using a subdomain. But the subdomain that weglot asks to create when instaling, does not serve the purpose. You are letf to use their language switcher, wich is rather not necessary, if your theme has one. The visual editor doesn't work as well, if your shop is already on Markets.

Nidore
Portugal
Weglot replied March 15, 2022

Hi Mário,

We wanted to let you know how sorry we are that you went through a difficult experience as you expressed in your review.

We make it a point to be known for customer service, so this situation caught us off guard and we would love to learn more about what specifically happened.

To give you some insight: Shopify Market is still in beta and for now we're not compatible but we're currently working on compatibility.
Our dev team is pretty confident to find compatibility in the future!

Are there any questions you have that I can help you with? Let us know further at support@weglot.com.

Here to help!

The Weglot Team

September 20, 2018

So far all I can say is positive. After a really terrifying experience with one of their competitors (Localizer), installation and handling of the app are easy to manage. Also, customer service is very responsive and friendly. All good!

KIESSLER
February 3, 2021

The staff is really nice and helpful. I got a reply from them every time and very quickly. This alone is a good reason to go for this app. I have been asked to write a review, but in this case I actually did not mind because the support was very helpful and kind. Thanks.

Smileicon® Online Shop
September 14, 2021

Best support ever! They answer super quickly and solve fast every problem. Thanks, Nathanaël for helping us!

NUYI Toys
Italy
January 30, 2020

I haven´t used this app for long but what I can say untill now: I´m very happy with the translations and the support. I had a question and got an answer right the way. Thumbs up!

Humanitarian Clothing GmbH
April 2, 2020

I went through a few different apps in Shopify before trying Weglot, and it has been a game changer now that I found this! There are a lot of useful features and it's easy to use, with very fair pricing. I also had a few questions for their customer support, and they are top notch as well. It's always good knowing you have someone reliable to reach out to if needed. Overall, great app and great experience so far, I highly recommend Weglot.

Sparkle In Pink