Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

DermaDea

The app works perfectly.
Top notch custsomer service.

Reccomded!

ATHLEISURE SQUAD

The service provided is more than great and the translation is fluent to me. I have to do some manual translations but that is normal I guess, it would be the same with every other provider. Thanks Weglot for the awesome Experience. Mike

Ypsy Home

Great App ! I had some problem with the notification translation and their support team was amazing ! They helped me in no time and resolve the problem ! A big special thanks to Christophe from the support team ;)

Helessence

The easiest 5 star rating for me and a must for multilingual stores. Don't hesitate a minute to try out this amazing app.

Raze Wood

Fully recommended, excellent service, I needed a new functionality to make the image responsive and was promptly developed by the support and before long I already had the solution ready.

Thank you!

Svenskkonst

I had problems with the app and my current theme, there support helpt me really fast and with videos just for me
One of the best support in a long time :)

Melo Elo

I had some issues with the coding for the language button and I was helped promptly. Would definitely recommend this app!

La gourde du chien

When i had a question, the staff has been very responsive ! Thanks to them, i enjoy using this app.

DirhamSouq

It is very easy to use. We love this App.
It will be better if you can add more words for each plan. Thank you!!!

KoKos Bowls

This app was crazy good , very recommended amazing guys! thank you so much , really good service and customer service