Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Spartiatics

First off let me say that service and support is beyond this world !! The guys over at Weglot have been more than helpful with whatever we needed. The app is awesome, easy to use, all the needed options and fully customizable. I highly recommend it !!!

Gen123

Super good app! Save us A LOT of time. Thank you so much!

Dbk Usa

The team at Weglot has been great. Very prompt and interactive with my needs. Helped me customize the widget and followed up respectfully. Not to mention the product is top notch. I service 6 countries and the translation was very good. My German Client was very happy. On the bigger note, I will utilize Weglot for all of my Shopify Translation needs and will be using them upon the expansion of this business into other regions. I would suggest this to anyone looking for multilingual Options.

Re-edit:

* months later and I received the same customer service and site adaption assistance as day one. I would not suggest anyone else. This is a pleasant partnership. One I hope lasts a long time.

P4mm

The App is not perfect but the Customer Support definitely is... If something does not work they will make it work for your. Max, you are the top, now I have a 5 language site => 5 stars!

House Of Shops

Easy installation, excellent support they solve my problem in few hours ! Hopefully this will help to convert visitors into customers :-)

Visit our website to try 4 languages : www.houseofshops.ch

Madamsew

Works smooth, great support and help with customization.

Www Ws24 Se

Very nice and future star of the web i Believe. good luck!

Interceptorcybersecurity

Never work!
When I try to use it, it say:
Your website https://****.myshopify.com doesn't seem to have Weglot installed.
And I paid for the bussines plan.

First Endurance Canada

I can't say enough about Weglot and their support staff! Super easy to install, smooth integration, and great customer service. This App just plain works. Max and his team have a done an amazing job!

Bristolchai

Efficient app, wonderful support.