Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

HIT THE HAY

Great app, you need to do some customizations ofc but otherwise really good. Very good support!!!!!!

YLANGA

This app clearly exceeds my expectations. It's doesn't impact your website's performances (in terms of speed), the translations are very accurate even for very specific colloquial expressions.
And the customer support is very available, and always gives the answers in record time!
In my opinion, Weglot translate is really a must-have for any international Shopify shop.

ShopMoyo.nl

Still figuring things out as I'm using the app.
Very thankful for the help I got!
Great Customer Support!!

ALLDOCK Dittrich-Design

Great app and good&fast support! It also translated texts which our old translation app did not manage to translate.

Yala Jewellery

This app is amazing - incredibly easy to install and set your languages. The translations on my site were pretty accurate - just minor tweaks required. The support team go above and beyond to help you customise the position of the language selection button and integrate it with the look of your theme as much as possible. Their response time on email is rapid too. I can't speak highly enough of Weglot. 100% would recommend.

Prime Desire

This app has an important asset, and that's SEO built-in. If you wish to install it, do it foremost for this feature.

BOBO BIRD FRANCE

L'application est super, paramètrable au maximum et très simple d'utilisation.
L'équipe est présente, très sympa et très serviable aussi. Je recommande.

La Môme Bijou

Fantastic email support. The team is really involved and helpful.
Great app, easy to use. I recommend it.

Hype is Now

Great app. For anybody Who needs accurate automatic translations you really should try it. If ANY word need to be reviewed you can even do a live modifications using your website classic navigation. Great customer service too !

COMPLICES

Very good app, and excellent support ! We are a french website and we use Weglot for our english translation.