Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Ladies1stBoutique

Good and fast service. But without the service I could not solve this problem. It is not perfect But I am sure Weglot Will be.

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

This is nice app and quick reply with all our inquiries :) I like the fact we can edit the translation.

CureRelax

Support is super !
App working perfectly
Just try you won't regret it

You can customize your translation and add different subdomain !!

LHS fur

Really helpful and really good service! They will support you with what you need. Easy to implement.

Les trésors de Juju

J'ai eu besoin d'une personnalisation bien spécifique que je ne pouvais régler par moi même. Le service client à répondu à mon message et à réglé mon problème en quelques heures à peine. Et en plus sur plusieurs site ou je voulais la même configuration. Un grand merci pour avoir trouvé exactement ce que je voulais et pour cette rapidité!

De plus cette application est juste excellente, plus simple on peu pas faire. En une seconde tous est traduit, on à rien à faire du tout, c'est top

Empress

Awesome! Weglot is the best app to translate your store. It's very easy and very fast. It will just take less than 5 minutes and your store is translated. Just excellent !!

I greatly recommend weglot for your store! :)

worldpeacekeepers

Good customer service . Very usefull app which help us dicover new markets. Strongly recommend. Wish you all the best

Bestlife

Very good app and better technical support. I'm very happy thanks.
answer in less than 5 minutes.

modao fashion

Très bonne application !!! Je vous conseille Mon site est traduit en plusieurs langues Weglot

Rimlax

I DONT ADVISE THIS APP!!!
very bad application, they translate everything, numbers, URL ... etc translate things that dont need translation just to force you to move to the next plan.
when you delete some product or category, it is not automatically deleted in weglot, you have to go to search word by word and go deleting and even then in my case the number of words translated by weglot was not updated was in the maximum.

March 26, 2019

We spoke to this user on numerous occasions to help them out with the misunderstanding as we do not translate everything nor do we force any user to move to the next plan as it is transparent what exactly is being translated. We provided help with understanding how to correctly delete words and the associated translation and the user stated they would come back to use Weglot with a new site.