Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Orabel

The app works fine. I had some issue but the customer service was very helpful. I find to be a little bit expensive when you have more than 50.000 words.

HO KARAN

A good application even if it's not really as a real translation and you have to check again.
Anyway the application make the job but need to be improved and there is still some bugs

Qual

We used Weglot translate App to translate our website from English to French. Weglot is the best translate App currently available on Shopify. Very easy to use. AMAZING customer support if you need help. They went above and beyond our expectations. We highly recommend. Thank you so much. www.qualapparel.com

HealthyMix

simply the best app for translations, very good reactivity from the support and reasonable price. i recommend !

ESJOY

Wow , what an effective and fast service, thank you very much, super good job! (changes had to be made some custom made).

Wreckbike.no

Best translation app out there. Awesome service with quick turnaround and making adjustments to fit.

BlackFlowers

Very good app and amazing customer support . My flags have been adjusted to my store layout. Thank you

ML Delicate Beauty

I have been a happy weblog customer for over 5 months now. EVERYTHING on my site is being translated in 5 different languages. Arthur is one of the best person to communicate with when having any issues with the app. He is very courteous, knowledgeable, technology savvy and get things done with professionalism.
This app is by far the best language translation app I have ever used on my Shopify website. Give it a try, you will not regret it.

Luxuryitems

Excellent app! and the support is awesome! I recommend it . Thanks again :)
I Really like it!

BALSA

Excellent app! Easy to install and the support is awesome! I recommend it for your website translations!