Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Sartoriaciclistica

Very good app, I love the combination of both automatic translation + manual, it ensures you the perfect result.
I've asked the support team some help for moving the flag icons from bottom right of the page to the header and they made it in less than 10 minutes. Very quick service, very kind people and very effective app. Totally recommended!!

Glimmed

Top quality service and high quality app

Fashionforyou Store

Excellent support! Asked Weglot a help with the plugin and instead of just giving me some instructions they logged in to the shop and did the necessary work for me! And this was done in about one hour after I contacted them! Awesome :)

Tokio Fashion

Very nice App and very quick support!
I'd like to recommend Weglot to everybody, who sells internationally.

Cheers!

Geared To Race

Quick, helpful customer service. Easy-to-use, powerful localization tool!

Top Farer

Customer service fast and useful :) Really love this app!!!

Belford Watches

Simply and easy to use app! Customer service fast and useful :)

Fat Lady Jewelry

Simple and easy-to-use app! I like that it has the auto-translate function. Special Thanks to Max for promptly answering my questions and helping me customise some features. Great app with great support! Highly recommended!

Latlong No

Simply amazing app AND support! I had some trouble with the coding because of my Shopify theme, but Max never gave up. So kind and helpful all the way, and the result was perfect. Deserves 5+++

Citycaps

If your in search for a great translation app, THIS is truly the ONE! Really easy to use & a wonderful team from Weglot are always there to help - Special thanks to James & Max. Very recommendable! You honestly won't regret!