Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Elwing Boards

I switched from Langify to Weglot and it immediately made my life so much easier! I update my website content constantly and my translations are automatic and super easy to correct if necessary. The support team is really reactive and helpful

Happy Moments Experience

I dowloaded the app a few days ago and I love it! It is so easy to install and very efficient. I had one small request and the support team replied to me in a few minutes, AMAZING SERVICE! Love it, love it, love it.

Petitjean Paris

Just started to use this app. So far so good and the support has been amazing : very quick and responsive. Thank you guys !

Alpaca Direct

This app works great for our store with 1000's of products (Alpacadirect.com). Customer support has been top-notch with fast, accurate responses to questions as we configure the app for our site. We're looking forward to improved SEO outside of the USA.

DermaDea

The app works perfectly.
Top notch custsomer service.

Reccomded!

ATHLEISURE SQUAD

The service provided is more than great and the translation is fluent to me. I have to do some manual translations but that is normal I guess, it would be the same with every other provider. Thanks Weglot for the awesome Experience. Mike

Ypsy Home

Great App ! I had some problem with the notification translation and their support team was amazing ! They helped me in no time and resolve the problem ! A big special thanks to Christophe from the support team ;)

Helessence

The easiest 5 star rating for me and a must for multilingual stores. Don't hesitate a minute to try out this amazing app.

Raze Wood

Fully recommended, excellent service, I needed a new functionality to make the image responsive and was promptly developed by the support and before long I already had the solution ready.

Thank you!

Svenskkonst

I had problems with the app and my current theme, there support helpt me really fast and with videos just for me
One of the best support in a long time :)