Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

JCMoteur

Location Japan

L'application fonctionne bien , et bonne qualité. Le service client est très efficace. (pour les francophones , le service client peut communiquer en français ) .

AAA WEB LIMITED

Time spent using app Over 2 years

What sets this app apart is the great support. Its responsive, honest and puts the customer first. Very impressed.

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 3 years

I've been using Weglot Translate for a few months now. My native language is Chinese Traditional and would like to translate to English for international visitors. The platform is easy to use with a great deal of useful help document. I have issues from time to time since my install, but I find their customer service is extremely helpful with fast response time. Issues are solved within hours in my case. Highly recommended!

Review Update 2019/6/18

Support team helped me to solve my email notification problems. Appreciate it. Once again, fantastic customer support!

Shonen Arīna

Location France

Good app and excellent customer service ! Really friendly interfaces, easy to translate, do perfectly the job

slic.

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Love it! Perfect tool for a quick translation hack. Customer support is also very helpfull. So I would definately recommend this tool.

All Bamboo Store

We're using this app and the staff is very helpful, quick and reactive to customise things accordingly to our website needs. Would recommend

Royalcartels

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Lesser then one star! this app is fukking trash it didnt allow to translate the language as you want. Now I delete it and my site is still in this crap translation mode and I cant change anything more because the change icon is deleted. I freak out!

All the other reviews are fake...

March 26, 2019

You contacted us once about your translations but once we reached out, we did not receive a response in order to help you out. You are able to translate the language as you please with the visual editor or in the translations list. If you need assistance with removing Weglot, we are always here to help our users.

INNOV2LEARN

Great team. Rukhsaar, very patient and nice he helped me a lot with all my questions and gave me a solution for all that I was asking.
Thank you very much!!

MARTINSSON KING

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, easy to work with. It translates everything automatically and you can make manual changes easy.
Great customer support that responds quickly.
Highly recommendable

KAYO

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Application incontournable. Nécessite parfois un peu de technique mais largement facilité par l'excellent support de Weglot.