WhatsApp Business API & more

Multi-agent chat using a single business phone number & more

$4.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bar Box

Location India

Zoko is an excellent platform for CRM. It has helped my store alot and has increased our ROI and Brand value to the customers. Zoko team is very helpful and spontaneous at solving any kind of issues.

MINIMOON STORE

Location Morocco

The app is very easy to use, it's super helpful & makes it really easy to connect with our customers. The support team is very reactive

Standard Skin & Beauty

Location South Africa

Amazing app. Very user friendly. And a really great, friendly & responsive support team. 10/10 recommend.

Unsweetened Beauty

Location India

We’ve tried other Whatsapp Business API services, but never stuck to one for more than a couple of months. With more other services, you don’t have a fantastic chat dashboard that allows multiple agents at the same time, streamlined functionalities for sending individual & bulk messages, ability to tag and categorise users to any extend you’d like, and personalise messages to each user. Plus, the customer support team is fantastic. They are ready to help you at any time including weekends and off-hours. The one thing that’s missing is chatbot functionality so that we can automate more of these processes. The team is working on that currently, so looking forward to that update!

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

We have tried other WhatsApp Business API services and could never utilise it. With that experience, we were first hesitant to try zoko but from the sales team we could tell that this service was not the same as the others out there. The entire team has been so helpful and really takes good care of our account. They help you with strategies how to increase the ROI and we have been in touch multiple times over video calls to make sure this app is working for our business. It is very exciting what this app can do for online businesses. If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out. PS: Thank you so much Nash for taking care of our account. You are the best!

Easy Tech

Location Malaysia

I use this app 1-2 months already. Help a lot.
The automation is very good and helpful. Save time & money. Recommended to use!

Refillable

Location India

The customer service was fantastic, the integration is really seemless and the tool is very simple.

Eloisa

Location Colombia

Nos ha gustado muchisimo, es muy amigable y fácil de navegar. El equipo de servicio está muy pendiente de ti todo el tiempo.

iQueen.sg

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

App is good. Customer Service team is helpful and responsible. thank you very much zoko. 5 star overall

FOREVER ZOE

Location United Arab Emirates

Even tho the app is paid, still there is a "powered by Zoko" on your chatbot! looks cheap. store demo on the Shopify app store is not a store demo! it's a youtube video! so no way to find out how it functions before actually using the app. The spelling errors are not being highlighted and Grammarly doesn’t work on this app. Typing with big fingers on your phone, you will be in trouble! Support is excellent! The app has a long way to be that expensive! I personally think they should have offered free if they wanted to have their name on the app and charge this amount after perfecting it! I get a notification on my phone that I have a new message but when I open the Zoko app there are no messages even after refreshing the app unless I open Zoko on my desktop. not so convenient and I keep missing messages. Overall not mobile optimized at all. thinking of changing to another app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12