WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

NO THANK-EU

Location Australia

I love how Superlemon whatsapp tool effectively helps in boosting my sales and improves my customer service, especially in my Shopify (Cash On Delivery) COD system. Thumbs up with the impressive features!

December 24, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Luhvoh Livity

Time spent using app Less than a minute

In scaling my business, Superlemon is really a great help to me as it makes things go smoothly with the automation, and increases my order value. Superb with the ultimate plan!

December 24, 2021

Custom Wood Flags

Time spent using app 2 minutes

The best decision I made! Superlemon really eases the flow in engaging my customers as it also increases my Profit!

HI-DEF DOPE APPAREL

Time spent using app 1 minute

I'm just amazed with the power of using the Superlemon Whatsapp tool in engaging my customers through whatsapp. It retargets customers and recovers the abandoned cart effectively!

Creative-Vernetzung

Location Germany
Time spent using app 2 minutes

I love how convenient it is for me to communicate with my visitors on whatsapp with the Superlemon App, making them trust me more. Super great tool for me as a small business

Sammy Passion

Time spent using app 1 minute

I've been testing different strategies through the years in my Shopify journey but I could definitely say that the Superlemon whatsapp plugin is not just a tool, it's a STRATEGY!

S.A.M. Apparel Co.

Time spent using app 2 minutes

So worth it! Superlemon whatsapp tool has exceeded my expectations. I Highly recommend this to everyone

skrilar

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Superlemon is the perfect solution if you're looking for a tool that could move away from the traditional way of engaging to customers which is through email that is impersonal and saturated.

stephane Villeneuve

Time spent using app 1 minute

I'm glad I found the Superlemon whatsapp plugin. All the features are working great and it smoothens my customer service with the chrome extension

Bill of Fights

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Superlemon is the definite solution in improving sales! I got a lower abandoned cart and got a much higher order value the day I used the ultimate Plan!