SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Inner Self Health

This tool is more than simply a message tool; it's a strategy! It's brilliant to have the idea of having one-on-one conversations with clients using Whatsapp and message automation to increase sales by reviving old customers and recovering abandoned carts. In addition, customers now have more trust in my store.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Mini and You

Whatsapp is a fantastic tool. It's easier for me to handle every query thanks to the automatic message, and I'm getting more customers who convert into sales as a result of the speedy responses.

LuxeWardrobe1

I'm glad I came across this tool. I've been looking for a whatsapp crm that is ideal for a small business like mine. Thanks for the excellent customer representative who assisted me.

Quidi Vidi Brewery

I see a considerable difference after installing this Superlemon tool. I enjoy the automated messaging and other capabilities, as well as the Whatsapp-based abandoned cart recovery. It's quite successful.

OLIVE & DANNI

I just upgraded my plan from Free to ULTIMATE plan and it's worth it. I really like the chrome extension since it makes it easy for my agents to deal with consumer questions or conversations on Whatsapp.

posturefixer30

The WhatsApp plug-in for Superlemon's automated messaging is excellent. Abandoned cart recovery is my favorite feature, and I find it is more effective than email cart recovery.

buyallbrands

It’s so neat and simple but powerful. My ROI gets better after a few days of installation. I wish I had known about this Superlemon whatsapp plugin before..

Kingdom Vision

The automation of this tool is highly valuable for customer service. My small business has benefited greatly from the Superlemon plug-in and other features.

Dry Element

I have tried other whatsapp tools before BUT Superlemon is the only tool that impressed me with its functionality, and effectiveness in improving my sales and customer service at the same time. Super love how it can recover abandoned carts and retarget my past customers.

Groundid

This helped us manage our customer data better. I love how easy it is to use Superlemon and the set up just took for seconds only, completely no hassle. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106