SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LAABTA

रूपांतरण अनुकूलन और ग्राहक सेवा के संदर्भ में, यह हमारे सामने आए सर्वोत्तम ऐप्स में से एक है। मुझे पसंद है कि आप व्हाट्सएप के माध्यम से व्यक्तिगत रूप से संवाद करके अपने ग्राहकों को प्रभावी ढंग से कैसे परिवर्तित कर सकते हैं।

Major Hygiene Services

I like how this app helps me save money on advertising. Many of its features, such as the broadcasting message, which can be used to retarget existing customers and encourage them to buy again, the WhatsApp share tool, which encourages referrals, and the ability to recover abandoned carts, all add to this positive effect. This is fantastic.

LEATS ESTORE

I heard Superlemon from an influencer and I immediately tested it. Even the free plan is so useful. Will surely upgrade to the Ultimate plan.

eco flame.

It's really worth it to invest in the Ultimate Plan! Superlemon Automation has assisted us in reducing the number of customer service representatives, as well as providing automated immediate responses 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which has enhanced customer's trust

Fit-cessories.com

You guys are amazing for developing the Superlemon! That engages my business in Whatsapp, which I've found to be really beneficial so far..from abandoned cart recovery to Whatsapp share and automations..Loving the chrome extension as well, as it streamlines the customer service department.

Jeugify Yourself

"This is the best Shopify app I've found so far. The creators of this tool, the Superlemon Team, deserve a lot of credit. The features are all fantastic, but my favorite is the broadcast tool, which allows me to retarget previous customers who haven't bought in a long time.
"

Erocit

My sales have increased significantly as a result of using the Superlemon Whatsapp app. What a fantastic software for interacting with clients via WhatsApp. Thank you for creating this application.

vibestasislabs

Superlemon Whatsapp app is fantastic for its ease of use and extra value!
I’m a meticulous person who pays close attention to the smallest details. I like to read the reviews of each app, and I've noticed that a huge percentage of apps charge for services that aren't delivered, charge excessively, or even create sales damage.
As a result, choosing the correct app might be difficult, as many applications charge you before you even test them, and even after reading the reviews, you may still be skeptical.

Majestic Babes Boutique

This feature is extremely useful in my store because it allows my customers to easily share with their Whatsapp contacts, resulting in more traffic to my store. Excellent and low-cost method of promoting your store. It was just where I wanted it. It's even more incredible when you realize it's entirely free!

Danflowfoods

Thanks to Superlemon's amazing team and simple-to-use tool, engaging with my consumers has never been easier or more personalized.