SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support | Reviews

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Niiita Shop

Es una muy buena aplicación, estoy usando el modo gratuito y es muy completa para su versión gratuita.

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.

Have a good day :)

Altadefinicion3d

best app ever you can admin all your losing cart !!!!! usenlo para administrar sus ventas abandonadas

October 22, 2021

Thank you very much. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we highly appreciate it.

Scandaloo

the app is not working today, i cant see on my store. i need help because i want to launch my store with whathsapp button

myBageecha

The app is nice and easy to install - however order confirmation to customers are going after 10 minutes. It would be great if you guys could have a chat facility for your app or reply to emails as that would help out. Overall the app is working fine.

September 30, 2021

Hi,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Request you share the issue you are facing at support@superlemon.xyz and we will surely solve it as soon as possible.

happinesscart

very slow in fixing their sites bugs. overall the app has good free features but the bug fixing takes lots of time.

kollercut

It really help to solve my customer query and boost up my sales. Also it help me to improve my product and customer will also get answer right away for any customization needs.

Stylo Gringo Jóias

ERROR!!! DONT WORK, WHEN YOU UNINSTALL APP THE LOGO WHATSAPP STILL SHOW!!! I DONT WANT THISSS DO SOMETHING!!! DONT RECOMEND!

September 24, 2021

Hi,

Online Book Store – Bookends

The app has created a mess with our clients. Auto order cancel has NOT been selected. Yet when the client replies to the COD with No, their system cancels the order on shopify! But that is not the only issue. The cancelation does NOT restock the item in inventory. Reached out to support, they keep passing the buck to someone else. We finally gave up and have now removed the app. Ordinarily, I would not have bothered to write a review, but their app has caused us significant customer issues. And their customer support is 0/5 rating in my humble opinion. Of course, I have all the communication to back up my claim. It just sad, the app had so much potential.

Leather Street

Great App it feels all my requirements while using this app thank you for developing this keep up this

Gabriella Zurich

Good app, works fine. Recommended if you like to chat with your customers. Can help to increase sales.