SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support

SuperLemon ‑ Whatsapp Support | Reviews

by SuperLemon App

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Fragrance Deliver SA

The App started out wonderful, and i was incredibly happy with it. that being said, support went down the drain, took for ever for support to come back to me and the app was not working as expected. I cancelled my full subscription and deleted the app to move to a competitor that has brilliant support and fixes on the fly!

August 2, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback. A ticket was opened for the development team to review and they haven't returned it to me yet. As soon as they return I will return to you.
If you are facing any issues, request you to please raise a ticket at support@superlemon.xyz for a faster resolution of your issue.

Guguludesign

It's a good helpful application for me because it makes me handle my customer support easier. Thank you.

July 24, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

360 selfie store

very good app but for me its showed that I'm away all the time while I put all days and time as working hours

July 22, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback.

Lavù Shop

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

Argos Outlet

Muito fácil de usar. Uma ótima ferramenta!!! Estão de parabéns, muito obrigado por fazer parte do meu sonho.

daily items

It been more tha 7 months still they havent resolved abandoned cart issue .
Looks like they do not want to fix it.

July 19, 2021

Hello User,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We value your feedback.

VomosAsia

most of the time unable to send msg and it always show announcement stating there's an issue. This issues didnt solve for few months. Email support also didnt reply.

July 16, 2021

We have replied with the possible solution to your query. Please check if you received it. In case of further doubts, please let us know, we will be happy to help.

Rica Cioni

Muito bom esse app. Pode editar o botão do Whatsapp e ter um botão para que os visitantes compartilhem a sua página.

UT Sarees

It was better but most of the time the automated abandoned cart messages don't go. They just put up an announcement stating there's an issue but I get billed inspite of that

Mahroze

Im unable to send you email. Please email me at wecare@mahroze.com and my shopify is mahroze.myshopify.com. Serious Issue!

July 12, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We send you an email. Please check if you received it. In case of further doubts, please let us know, we will be happy to help.