WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

by SuperLemon App

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

Whisper World

very nice and useful application. excellent. Thanks to those who contributed. It made our job very easy. I recommend it to those who will use it.

BANGE bag

very nice and helpful , now using i will give feedback more after use a while . hope it will support more .

C.farma&beauty

Server penosi, app che si blocca dopo 2 messaggi che ho mandato.
Mi fate perdere ipù tempo cosi che aggiungengo il contatto manualmente

November 25, 2020

Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente causato, abbiamo risolto il problema e monitoreremo tali incidenti per evitare tali incidenti in seguito. Fateci sapere se doveste riscontrare problemi scrivendoci a support@superlemon.xyz. Saremo felici di aiutarti. :)

Svea Nilsson Design

Ottimo.. personalizzando il prodotto molti ci contattano direttametne da qui. super consigliato ....

Meghvi

Useless app. I tried multiple times for Whatsapp Business API. But it doesn't work. Their support is very poor. They give delayed responses

Art Galore®

My website crashed after installing it (I am a pro user) 1. Pictures on Hompage are not loading 2. Add to cart button wasnt working

November 25, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we have fixed the issue and will be monitoring for such incidences to avoid such mishaps later. Do let us know if you face any issues by writing us at support@superlemon.xyz. We will be happy to help you. :)

STUDIO DESIGN

Good to configure but really really slow to save.
Nothing to add but I have to continue until I reach 100 characters.

Better - A Butter Alternative

I have been trying chat apps for three days, this is the first one that has met all my needs and at such a great price. It has great options for sizes & colors. LOVE THIS APP!

Tlovend

la estoy empezando a usar y hasta el momento ha salido bueno para lo que la uso, va directo a los que busco

KUSHNI

Helpful and convenient! I used the basic plan, but with shopping on whatsapp becoming more popular, this apps relevance will only increase