WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

xmade.boutique

Very useful app. Customers chat with us for more information, and conversion rate geting higher. Higly recommend this app.

furddylove

easy to install, support and help immediately ,happy with the service . just install ,will update after use awhile

Amor de Berço

Simply the best application, it helps a lot and is simple, easy and intuitive to use. I recommend TOP

Colours FV

Increased my conversions because I have had more closeness with clients. A excelent support, especially Pretam

The Real Human Hair Company

About 2 years ago, I tweeted WhatsApp and Shopify and asked them for a WhatsApp integration in Shopify. So glad to find it today, the install was super easy.

Thank you & You're Welcome!

M2 MultiMarcas

Excelente, Simples e Completo.
Informa em detalhes como configurar, e ainda tem opção de enviar a url de onde o cliente está no momento que ele envia a msg, muito bom

Nuance Pigments®

Pretty easy to setup and 100% effective. If you are looking for a tool to help you with your customer relationship, this is the one. I'm in love about this app!

Web Estética

MultiShop Compras

O melhor aplicativo esta de parabens --------------------------------------------------------------

phonEvolution

Spectacular APP !! wau !!
I am a very conscientious person and I observe everything to the smallest detail I like to see the reviews of each app and I have seen that a large percentage of apps that charge for services not provided or charged in an overrated way or even worse cause damage to the web topic. .

Therefore selecting the right app is a tricky thing, since many app already charge you before you try it and even having seen the reviews sometimes you still distrust.

But this app is excellent for its simplicity and the added value it brings.

Many thanks to the developers for the time invested in creating this app, I am very happy.