WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Love Ambrosia

Well it works, you do have to share your mobile number and you could get some people spamming you, hasn't happened to me but it's possible.

May 29, 2019

Hey there! Thank you so much for the review.

We would like to clarify that your mobile number is not used for anything other than helping your store visitors initiate a WhatsApp chat with you.

Your phone number is secure with us, and we do not use it for anything else. Please be rest assured :)

Best,
Preetam

KASH55A Style

Nice app and helpful, I hope it will be always free :-)
thank you for creating it in Shopify.
I don't know why 100 characters I am tired trying to find something to write

Ryokō Bags

Incredible app! It is minimal and just right so it does not come in the way of the design of the website but also give the option to visitos to connect with us on whatsapp. just what we needed - all the best guys, I'll be eagerly waiting for upcoming apps you guys develop :-)

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Having amazing users like you makes our day :)

Look out for more awesome features launching in a few days ;)

Lina1shop

i am very happy to use this application in my store shopify this chat button thank you so much for this application

RNSA Brasil

Awesome app. Simple, easy and it does just what it should do. I strongly recommend for everyone, but even more to Brazilian stores.

Hebe Cosmetics

great app and great customer service! Would deffo recommend downloading this app for your shopify store.

New generation idea community book-outlet

Installing the app was easy, and i hope the app works well. I'm pleased with the idea of having whatsapp chat on my ecommerce website.

timegame

super, llego cuando mas lo necesitaba, me ayudara mucho para saber todo de mis cliente en tiempo real, ya que aveces pierdo mensajes en mi correo.

Bart Pet Shop

I started to use this app on my store and in one week my clients growth 30% satisfaction with the support.

Ronivan

Ótimo aplicativo, muito fácil de trabalhar com ele, apesar de ajudar muito na conversão da loja, sem contar o suporte do aplicativo excelente.