3.5
November 28, 2020

OK, among all ridiculous apps I have seen these days this one is phenomenon. It just disappeared from my shop and guess what their customer is on automatic reply which will come back to you after 2 working days, means I and all my customers should hang on there until they come back!

victoriarosebaby
SuperLemon App replied November 30, 2020

Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you help us with some information regarding the problem so that we can help you better, there might be a chance that the configuration setting of but widget button might not be right, but believe us our app provides a great value and we will make sure that it will do to you too.

February 2, 2022

We find the Superlemon WhatsApp plug-in to be really useful. Such a great result their message automation gives in store.

Beautiful Bedrooms and Dining
2 minutes using the app
SuperLemon App replied February 2, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review. We sincerely hope our app helps you connect with your customers and grow your business.
Have a good day :)

Edited August 22, 2021

It´s not working on desktop. Keep saying that are no agents online but this is not true. I did all!!!

Ei Bebezão! Coisinhas Infantis
Brazil
SuperLemon App replied August 23, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have checked your website and the WhatsApp chat widget is working fine. If you still face the same issue kindly write back to us at support@superlemon.xyz.

February 8, 2021

Just Installed but Settings page is not opening for configuration :(( . I hope they can fix this as soon as possible,

Kuchora
Tanzania
25 minutes using the app
SuperLemon App replied February 8, 2021

Hi,

We would be facing downtime from 12pm to 3pm IST today, where messages might not go, due to maintenance activity. Inconvenience is deeply regretted.

Regards,
Anuj

Edited November 14, 2021

Sul piano free non si riesce ad impostare il testo del pulsante di "share", non adatto alle esigenze!!!

Bocciolini
Austria
SuperLemon App replied November 14, 2021

Ciao,
Ci scusiamo per qualsiasi inconveniente causato a voi. Richiedi di condividere il problema che stai affrontando a support@superlemon.xyz e lo risolveremo sicuramente il prima possibile.

October 12, 2021

the app is not working today, i cant see on my store. i need help because i want to launch my store with whathsapp button

Scandaloo
Spain
23 minutes using the app
November 18, 2020

Good to configure but really really slow to save.
Nothing to add but I have to continue until I reach 100 characters.

STUDIO DESIGN
Italy
38 minutes using the app
June 4, 2021

I love it! I use the app to help my customers with Questions & Answers.
It´s perfect to give a personalized support...

ManitaShopArt
30 minutes using the app
SuperLemon App replied June 4, 2021

Hello Dear Customer,

We really appreciate your feedback.
Please, if you face any problem with the app, you can contact us through the following email address: support@superlemon.xyz

Best Regards!

June 28, 2021

No me gusto ya que no puedo modificar el mensaje que deseo le llegue al cliente, el que esta predefinido es demasiado, frio, distante poco amable, y robotizado. Les sugiero buscar forma para crear uno mismo el mensaje conforme el espiritu que deseamos mostrar a nuestros clientes

Desechables Chiguayante
Chile
16 minutes using the app
SuperLemon App replied June 29, 2021

Hello User,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
The feature for editing the content of a template message will be available in our upcoming build release.
In case you of any other queries, please write to us at support@superlemon.xyz

October 19, 2021

best app ever you can admin all your losing cart !!!!! usenlo para administrar sus ventas abandonadas

Altadefinicion3d
Chile
17 minutes using the app
SuperLemon App replied October 22, 2021

Thank you very much. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we highly appreciate it.