WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IMFIT

Great App!! It has been really useful for us from the first week itself. Will strongly recommend the App.

sillyshinydiamonds

if using from desktop user need to install what's up for desktop . unlike other online chatting services.

June 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your review.

I wanted to inform you about WhatsApp Web, which works on the browser without requiring the desktop app. If your users don't have WhatsApp for desktop installed, it automatically opens in Web :)

Please do let us know if we can help you further with this. We care deeply about every user and promise to do our best to help you!

Best,
Preetam from SuperLemon Apps

ATMOSFERANOTA10

Show... como todos já sabemos, e conhecemos, está ferramenta não pode faltar em nossa loja. Baixem já.

Driver Glasses

This app is solid. Works like a charm, 1 click setup... It's been a huge addition to my store since providing customer service via whatsapp is second to none... Couldn't ask for more, well done guys.

turbooutlet

muy buena aplicacion espero que me ayude en mi proyecto de empresa,espero que como parece sea un medio de comunicación con los compradores buena

Très Nomad

Love this little app. It works like a gem! I wish the button would be customizable to a different color...the green doesn't really go with my vibe but alas!

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

We connected over email regarding customizable buttons, and we will keep you posted on future developments.

Thank you for your support!

Cheers

Dastore

Free version is great!! I'm thinking of buying the paid version in the future. Thanks for the app guys

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. We absolutely value your support in our business and we are very grateful that you are considering upgrading to Plus.

Cheers

Dulce Victoria Girls Boutique

SO RECOMMENDED. Personally I have tried almost 10 apps in Shopify, but this is by far the best. In deliverance of service as well as customer service really tailored. The app to help me communicate by WhatsApp with my costumers. Works perfect. 100% recommend. Excellent costumer service !!!!!!

June 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We take great pride in providing top-notch customer service, and we are happy that you liked it.

Cheers!

Fusion Freedive and Spearfishing

This app is so easy to add to the my page, easy to work with and the customer service is excellent!

ARMONIA VERONESI

ora vediamo se funziona. al momento non ho ancora testato. se va vi ringraziero sicuramente. in italiano

June 2, 2019

Ciao. Grazie mille per aver scritto una recensione. Ti auguriamo un'ottima esperienza con l'app.

Siamo una piccola squadra (solo 2 persone) e ci preoccupiamo profondamente per tutti i nostri utenti. Saremo sempre lì per aiutarti nel miglior modo possibile.

Vi auguro una buona giornata!