WhatsApp app by SuperLemon

Automated Cart Recovery, WhatsApp Chat & Share,Notifications

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

amebastuff

A great app that is easy to use! We have tried several live chat apps and this one works the best for us. Great job guys!!

End To End Gallery

Thanks for the awesome app!! Easy to Setup, Works great, Highly Recommend!! A must have for any online store!

optimiumarket.com

Very practical and easy to use application.
The support was very responsive to answer my questions.
I recommend !

ABDELLATIF EL GUEOUATRI

easy way to keep in touch with customers, also the customers will be able to contact with me directly, so they have more confident.

TLM Edit

The app was super easy to install - no coding needed and the default settings suited me - bottom right hand corner. I have already had my first customer contact me - i is such a good way to communicate - thanks so much!

ALL ACCESS

Funciona perfecto! lo probé en mi e-commerce y es la mejor solución para conectar con el público a través de esta plataforma

Waooh!

This app it's amazing, simple, fast install, effective, almost free, wonderful app!! Thank you very much.

IMFIT

Great App!! It has been really useful for us from the first week itself. Will strongly recommend the App.

sillyshinydiamonds

if using from desktop user need to install what's up for desktop . unlike other online chatting services.

June 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your review.

I wanted to inform you about WhatsApp Web, which works on the browser without requiring the desktop app. If your users don't have WhatsApp for desktop installed, it automatically opens in Web :)

Please do let us know if we can help you further with this. We care deeply about every user and promise to do our best to help you!

Best,
Preetam from SuperLemon Apps

ATMOSFERANOTA10

Show... como todos já sabemos, e conhecemos, está ferramenta não pode faltar em nossa loja. Baixem já.