WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart

AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + 100% FREE WhatsApp Chat & Share

benben.partner

run smooth to my wa
very good for free app
App is very user friendly for editing, thinking upgrade to PRO version

MeMyZo

Excellent app, very easy to use, great support and have seen a definite improvement in conversions because of it!

True Star Retail - Converse Penang Stores

This app is fantastic. It's easy to configure and it has helped us to connect with our customers although we can't chat with the customer directly from the app yet.

Akisym

BEWARE - I choose to use trial version and they charge me monthly fee without my consent or any warning whatsoever, the app is ok, but the service is not, it's an hoax. Im not happy with it, tried to talk to custom service, i got no answer from them. Not haapy with an app that says that i can try for 30 days, and charge me a fee without my consent or any kind of warning that they would do so this is ridicolous

January 18, 2021

Hi, Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Can you please raise a ticket by emailing to support@superlemon.xyz. We will help you resolve your query ASAP.

Casa 8A

The app is easy to use, very simple. It is just what I was looking for. I whish I have the option to remove the url option for the homepage.

Maggie Mowbray Millinery

An excellent app works seamlessly with our website and our business WhatsApp account. Would recommend. Excellent support.

aTeLieR DeS eLeMeNTS

Its a great app, many setting options available not static like other apps . You can choose where, how and which design you want to have your chat button set. Love it, can absolutely recommend it.
Thank you SuperLemon!

Stay EasyBag

it helped me to increase roas by having a direct contact with my clients. I suggest this good tool. Thank you.

DecOraLise

Wonderful app. Works perfectly with my store theme and is easy to setup. The five star rating is justified guys. Really worth a try.

MyTeamStore.it

Appena installata con facilità e già mi piace, facile e intuitiva, spero non mi deluda, ma dubito....